• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Only you

Everyone's got one.

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
This is from my own head, thoughts etc etc

This is the third time I am writing this article because we are experiencing setbacks

Someone who ruins everything before he loses everything.
Why are we afraid of the dark?
Why do we want power
we desire power without knowing the answer
but we don't know how strong or weak we are
In that moment we think we need power and we look for ways to get it.

They are lost, I am lost, they are lost, they have found themselves in something and I am left behind.
I am in the dark

I want to be seen
We want to be seen
Why?

A life full of mistakes, wrong choices, wrong lives
I want to go back to a time when I didn't make these mistakes, these regrets.
I wake up and the bitter truth comes back to me.
I don't want to commit suicide.
I remember that day.
last messages
but I actually realized then or now
I really want to be seen.
To be seen?

We dream until we fall asleep, until we're disturbed
Then we open our eyes and realize how far away we are from our dreams and thoughts and we suffer.
Really?
Pain?
Pain.
Pain.
I feel exhausted at my young age
great pain

Why do you say the opposite of what I say?

Wrong thoughts, wrong movies, what was the reason for such stupidity?

Will I ever get out of this?

This feeling of being trapped between stupidity, laziness, weak will, dreaminess is killing me.
I can't recognize myself anymore.
I can't explain myself anymore.
I don't talk about myself.
I don't talk about myself.

When I put my hand to my heart, I don't feel it beating. Where is my soul, I don't feel my soul
I don't feel it in me
I don't feel myself
Where am I?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The weather is warming here. The ice on the river is thinning slowly and the ice fisherman are gone. Walk out onto the ice till you hear a crackling and creaking. Then decide: go back or go ahead? Go back the same---safe-a moment-ago---way? Another way? Which bank is closer by now, anyhow? Pick a way and go. Adjust as need is perceived.

I have done this. It has a way of pushing a whole lot of problems into the background. Once safe on shore, leave them there in the background.

Blackrose00

Apprentice
Reaction score
The weather is warming here. The ice on the river is thinning slowly and the ice fisherman are gone. Walk out onto the ice till you hear a crackling and creaking. Then decide: go back or go ahead? Go back the same---safe-a moment-ago---way? Another way? Which bank is closer by now, anyhow? Pick a way and go. Adjust as need is perceived.

I have done this. It has a way of pushing a whole lot of problems into the background. Once safe on shore, leave them there in the background.
Maybe you're right, unless the past catches up with you in a flash.