• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Opening your third eye and astral projection

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
You just have to put it into practice, if you can. It takes patience to Open your Third Eye.
What I'm saying is that not everyone sees with their third eye in a purely "visual" way, and it's not like the meat between my ears has infinite processing capacity. The nature of how neural graph systems work demands that if Its spending capacity doing that, it's not spending it elsewhere.

I'm perfectly happy neglecting my eyes so that I may see further with other secondary senses. It's a good learning exercise regardless.

I use my mind eyes as well as I feel I must when I feel I must same as I do when I am out in the world using my meat eyes.

It just isn't very useful, when most of the concepts I think about are in a number of dimensions that isn't "exactly 3, across a time axis."

Also, insofar as when I am "projecting", I'm usually not projecting in a space where a concept of "physical position and shape" is really meaningful.

Not to mention that I usually do this with my physical eyes open.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That book is best for opening up the chakras. You can just go through them one month at a time doing the excercises and they will open up for you.

House

Neophyte
Reaction score
I’ve heard you need a witch to open you 3rd eye. I’ve tried but nevertheless nothing.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
If you open your third eye to see spirits for example will you leave your body while you sleep or astrally project accidentally? Is there a way to not do so? Or will it happen regardless of your wishes? I want to be able to see spirits but don't want to astrally project like at all. So yeah.
No you will nodt the thrird eye is not part of tht

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks. I'm in a situation where I think I have a parasite that is somewhere between my crown and throat chakra. When I try to open my third eye I hear a verbally abusive voice that gets louder every time I do. I tried to remove the parasite with a video on Youtube which removes parasites along with commanding it to leave my body using god names such as Odin, Lucifer, etc and it would not leave. If I open my third eye fully I am putting myself at risk of astrally projecting and the parasite taking over my body.
no the chakrs are inter dimensional you are getting caught on two different planes at once, thev third one can work at the mystic body level much baser and safe

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I can lead third eye development and when and if I get off probation will post atutorial on it day by day. My method is not visual but an other way.
sthis is not astral projection nor deams

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
This is the best book to opening up chakras it explains it in great detail:

Girlinthefields

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
We do work in the spiritist (Kardec) centro where over time, with practice and study you open whichever clairs are ment for you.
I am much stronger, for example, in writing or channelling while others are definitely more in the visual way. I do see, occasionally snapshots of what I need to see but my vision is in the mind, not in the eyes, so to speak.

Visualization teqniques, meditation teqniques and other teqniques that work the senses were the best for me to develop these. But it did take me at least 2 or 3 years of regular practice to start having some control over these...

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks. I'm in a situation where I think I have a parasite that is somewhere between my crown and throat chakra. When I try to open my third eye I hear a verbally abusive voice that gets louder every time I do. I tried to remove the parasite with a video on Youtube which removes parasites along with commanding it to leave my body using god names such as Odin, Lucifer, etc and it would not leave. If I open my third eye fully I am putting myself at risk of astrally projecting and the parasite taking over my body.
You can try an alternate name, such as Jesus, Allah, etc to remove the parasite.
People don't seem to think that demons might not be nice or they arent trickster like.

On visualization: do tarot sensing. Such as major or minor, less than six greater then 5, etc.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
snapshots of what I need to see but my vision is in the mind

Inner sight can be developed on most subplanes. Thus astral sight occurs through the solar plexus chakra and its nature spirit

Mental clairvoyance occurs through the chakra extending from the jaw to the top of the forehead

And there is heart-sight as well

Subplane substance needs to be accrued and condensed into various sense organs, and skill acquired in the use of those organs.

Each chakra has various indwelling intelligences. If they do not like the human, they will not cooperate.

So healing oneself is a core precondition to inner senses.

On occasion another entity may temporarily share its lightbody with a suitable human who then has increased perceptions for a time.

Girlinthefields

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I think the concept of spirits/energies/entities etc cooperating or not depending on liking or disliking the human applies across the board. Hence why your comment on internal healing applies very much to overall ability to do any spiritual work well...at least based on my limited experience.
The more work you put in the learning/healing/improving as a human, the more the universe opens doors .
Also, if you dont know anything about a specific subject, how is the universe supposed to teach you about it...

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I so agree. Patience is required in all things. Practice makes perfect. We are born to learn to crawl, to walk to run to drive. All things come with hard work and time.
It's more like. You shouldn't worry about how many times you get punched down, it's the matter of how many times you rise up that matters.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It's more like. You shouldn't worry about how many times you get punched down, it's the matter of how many times you rise up that matters.
Well put.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Watch out there with the imbalance in energy, 'cause if you are not really balanced, you will get into some problems. If you try to open your third eye, but the rest of your chakras are imbalanced, it will be dangerous...
Post automatically merged:

I really don't know which books are out there for opening your Third Eye, but try Beyond Dreaming by Gene Hart. I recommend this guy, because he knows what he's talking about. Best wishes!!
I read Gene Hart's book and is informative. There is not so many lessons there but about opening the third eye I will instead recommend these books:

Susannah Taylor -

L Jordan -

Douglas Baker -

John Rigby -

Kate O'Russell -

Mari Silva -

Tracy Balance -

Last edited: