• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Ouija Boards/Talking Boards

Reaction score
Awards
Who are the spirits behind it, one is named Zozo that is not as friendly as he appears to be.
Does it really work for perceiving the past? Would this be cheating at my 200% effort pathway?
How safe is it to use either method for advanced divination? What spirits are safe?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I do not deal with it because of all the horror stories I"ve heard of people that didn't know what they were doing, but did it "because it sounded exciting!", and ended up scrweing themselves.Plus, dealing with spirits is always a headache because it's like doing teamwork, you depend on others to have it done as well as you want-or at all-and most of the time you just wished you were able to do it solo.

As far as I know, having a deep understanding of it just helps you know what to do in case SHTF, otherwise you're basically playing with a loaded gun.It might jam up, it might not even end up being fired...but what if it ends up shooting?

Its a 50/50 gamble, a box of chocolates haha, just have some protective incense/oils/powders on standby just in case.
I've heard that a wasy to increase the odds of attracting godd spirits is by putting a silver coin near/on the board.Don't know if this is legit though.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I've heard that a wasy to increase the odds of attracting godd spirits is by putting a silver coin near/on the board.Don't know if this is legit though.
There are some herbal recipe incenses that you can make that are said to attract good spirits as well. I never heard about the sliver coin being used to attract good spirits, it kind of sounds like an offering.

Also I would burn the herbal recipe for a week before using the Ouija Board.

Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to have Bune to guide you, alt Raphael could perhaps provide healing for the spirits as well.
Post automatically merged:

Add: The Ouija Board is best done with more people but not with just anyone, with other practitioners. I just wanted to add that to my comment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
What were the incense recipes or elements? Any memory of those?

Karlssons book Qabalah Qlippoth and Goetic Magic has handy charts at the tail end of the book.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
What were the incense recipes or elements? Any memory of those?

Karlssons book Qabalah Qlippoth and Goetic Magic has handy charts at the tail end of the book.
I found them on the other forum, one of Myth threads.

I will have a look now, lol also I'm sure I found a few online ages ago.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
There was a few but none of them mention about burning them but I suppose you could🤔

Conjure Powder

• Myrrh
  • Patchouli
  • Galangal
  • Jasmine
  • Lemon
  • Black vegetable food coloring
Sprinkle all around a ceremonial room to draw kindly spirit forces and to send away bad vibrations. Use on the altar during rituals.

Spring Flowers Powder

• Bitter Orange
  • Citronella
  • White vegetable food coloring
Another hex-breaking powder. Place in all corners of the house and on the altar. Attracts all helpful spirits. They in turn will reverse the curse.

I think we have it in the Library Book Shares :)
Yeah I may have found a few in the book shares. If you find any please let me know.

Reaction score
Awards
There was a few but none of them mention about burning them but I suppose you could🤔

Conjure Powder

• Myrrh
  • Patchouli
  • Galangal
  • Jasmine
  • Lemon
  • Black vegetable food coloring
Sprinkle all around a ceremonial room to draw kindly spirit forces and to send away bad vibrations. Use on the altar during rituals.

Spring Flowers Powder

• Bitter Orange
  • Citronella
  • White vegetable food coloring
Another hex-breaking powder. Place in all corners of the house and on the altar. Attracts all helpful spirits. They in turn will reverse the curse.

Yeah I may have found a few in the book shares. If you find any please let me know.
Thank you -- if I dont have it, I can get it at the conjure shop or shave incense sticks for powder incense.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you -- if I dont have it, I can get it at the conjure shop or shave incense sticks for powder incense.
No worries, I haven't found any herbal recipes to attract good spirits just yet but I'll keep at it.

Necromancy herbal recipes is probably the right keyword, also apparently Rosemary might be good to use to attracting good spirits.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Balm of Gilead Tears is another herb is said to attract spirits.

Mythopoeia says that Dittany of Crete has a reputation for spirit manifestation.
(Necromancy incense recipe)

I'm going have to look into the books that I have in hand because may be one of them mentions a few things about attracting spirits.