• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Parasites, or Reiki and an anti ED drug round or two?

Reaction score
Awards
Ive noticed most parasites feel to be on my legs, back, groin/anus, crown, or heart area.

However, I think with the right Reiki therapy from people who know what they are doing, and combined with a drug for extra pep in the step, OR parasite removal.

Which is the best approach, this juvenile activity is annoying me.

I think most "parasite" stories are utter bullshit to be honest. However, there are two things I could do:
1. Get a checkup and a round of B vitamins shots, or get holistic and homeopathic methods only.
2. Diet, Exercise, Fill mind with information that attracts anti parasitic interest. Kill with kindness.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I see both your points, thank you, so
@Roma, how do we fix invitation of a spirit? Even if a house is cleanly swept, seven more spirits may accompany the one who used to dwell there before, finding it cleanly swept.

@Amur, how do we fix the emotions and emotional holes? As part of my topic on 200% effort toward powers of angels and demons, with #1 of the goetia and Shem angels, anger management and confidence affirmations seem to help, as well as not sexualising others. As part of #2, Im studying statistics and programming in python to construct a realtime stats count of runaways and returns, with encouragement messages and hotline numbers for victims. That would seem to deter crown parasites as its non magical/esoteric, which is what parasites seem drawn to like moths to a flame.

Last edited:

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
@Amur, how do we fix the emotions and emotional holes? As part of my topic on 200% effort toward powers of angels and demons, with #1 of the goetia and Shem angels, anger management and confidence affirmations seem to help, as well as not sexualising others. As part of #2, Im studying statistics and programming in python to construct a realtime stats count of runaways and returns, with encouragement messages and hotline numbers for victims. That would seem to deter crown parasites as its non magical/esoteric, which is what parasites seem drawn to like moths to a flame.
Emotional holes respond to the CNS or Central Nervous System. So by gaining awareness of different parts of the body you gain access to these holes. By using brushing techniques and other tactical techniques until it's re-awakened, you can repair your own aura. It's usually these areas that get the parasites. By Divine Light you can get the parasites away but usually you need something to fill the auric hole. If it's not physical then you need to use LIRP or some other Divine energy invocation ritual. If it's physical and in the CNS then you can just use the tactical brushing technique.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
how do we fix invitation of a spirit?

Is working to get what we do not deserve an offence against the destiny of the planet?

If so, such an intent may well be an invitation to other entities to take from us what they do not deserve.

Hopefully you recall similar comments from me

Reaction score
Awards
On the ED issue, this will help:
forhims.com

As for parasites vs energy work as a cleansing of the parasites, thats a fair idea.
Permissions, hooks, oppression system, I know about these, thank you @Roma
The problem seems to be aphasia as of late, so visualization of bright and color is exceedingly difficult.
However, depression, which I have in addition to SAD, creates temporary aphasia.

So, are parasites bullshit, is there another cause to a seeming nerve, blood circulation, or other physiological issues involved when engaged in the occult?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
are parasites bullshit, is there another cause to a seeming nerve, blood circulation, or other physiological issues

It does help if the would-be occultist has some modest clairvoyance - thus avoiding living a state of permanent theorizing.

Energy parasites directly affect the life force available where they are attached to the light-body. This produces biological problems in the adjacent organs. It is not an either-or situation.

The physical body is an effect and not a cause

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
You find no healers. There are no real believers. Probably because everybody is effected with what we call negativity and bacterials. Because believe believes not in the physical. Yet materialists do.
They earn money for products to fill their purse. Demons are in them. Like the demon of greed. Demons can talk and explain everything and are not allowed to lie. But you must ask them and talk with them. Not avoid them. Demons bully people behind their backs. Demons know that people lower then the animals. Sinking to deep in level. Become stupid. Acting stupid.
Therefor demons exist for you to recognize. People should not feel it as an insult but as something to be thankful for so you can start your research to your weaker self. Like if you patranize your weaker part then that is from a demon in you. Every vice comes from a demon. So you must research demons. People avoid this and do not want to contact their demons. Yet this is the only way to healing. And do not dodge and do not run away from it but face it and stand still for a moment in time to give it time. Demons do not go away by not looking at them or by ignoring them.
They give interesting information. If police would act this way they could do their work better also.
If churches would do this they could do their work better. If reiki masters would do this they could do their work better.

That means you must look at you. If you dare the confrontation.

So first ask your self are you ready for the confrontation. Do you want to look at yourself without fear of the outcome.

You know why people who are not famous have less problems with it then those who are well known and famous?

Because famous people worry about their good status.

This is for well known priest also the case or a mayor or president but also for people with a job or a shop like your father but now also for women because they work with a position that they hold high and have become liars to uphold it just like men, that was their only equal right that they acquired and that is hypocrisy.

So Jesus said to be his leave them. Leave those people that are your progress in your way even family members.

They give this a bad name in the media.
So close your ears for the whole media.

Use your logic.

Bad propaganda works.

On everybody.

It is better to avoid it. I can not recogment one youtube movie to you that is without harm or even healthy what means good people are not on youtube ever to be found not even so.

So what leads people to youtube is demons.

To spread lies.

You can call yourself what you want. You does not legitimize you.
That is shameless but they do.

It is not innocent. They know what they do and ask you approval and permission to get away with it .

They call that portal.

Yet it is a wrong word.

Because it is much more complex and not simple as it implies.

Much people do is based on astrological knowledge. Not wisdom.

But proud and brag how much they know about astrology and know people so well looking in their horoscope interpretating it as they are pleasing to impress people.

They call it holy and they like to look like saints you must worship.

In them is a demon they do not recognize.

They face not their own demons first.

In the far past you practice first yourself until you had no demons before you were allowed in the field to teach others what so ever the what. But now it is opposit and they feel pity and discriminated if they get not also such job with no holy back ground of getting rid first of their own demons.

God get rid of demons easily because god knows it is the last thing people ask for.

So if you do ask freely even they say it sounds easy I know your proud you overwon is super great and awesome and so god knows even people say it is easy and therefor not rightious to ask such a simple thing they are not able to do themselves but call it easy.

They teach you do things on your own and they never did.

And besides that it is a lie and not even true. Because that is proud. Accept help from others keep humble but also that you have a good social life.

And that is better then being alone seek something to not feel your lonelyness and emptyness.

Because compliments that are not true do not work.

In other words what you do must be real. This real we call nature..

The real meaning of nature.

It is real.

It has basics.

It is groundet. It is proven.
If feels real. It make you feel really happy without that you need to fake your happiness.

And that is all that matters.

I advice everybody , first tell everybody the truth if they like it or not. Believe it or not but it goes in your own ears and there you go even you were your own journalist.

Lie not to be liked more. Say the truth to be hated more but feel better.

Just a little advice.

No more please others or feel pity for them.

The truth is the only medicine or ask not for it I would say.

If you like lies you can go to many places.

Many adore to give you a lot of it.

But it makes me sick.

Reaction score
Awards
Or perhaps I explore partial outpatient hospitalization and speak with psychiatrists and therapists.
Post automatically merged:

Also the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram should be done eyes open as often as possible, even with a candle in the dark. Not just twice a day.

There is a conjure ship near me, that sells various herbs and spices, including roots and some are African or orhterwise not americas in origin.
So what I may do is take my research on popular drugs and get the herbs myself for daily smoothies.

Last edited:

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

Also the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram should be done eyes open as often as possible, even with a candle in the dark. Not just twice a day.

For me LBRP was efficient enough once a day in the evening. Then for all invocations I usually do it around a carpet and then go and lie down and get up when I have finished filling myself with Divine influx/elemental energies etc. etc.