• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Path to Astral Projection

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
aliens will kidnap your wife
Regrettably this seems to be true.

As you may have observed, common depictions of small grey aliens show large heads and narrow pelvises - not useful for mammalian reproduction.

As is recounted in ancient histories, aliens find it useful to hybridize with local humanity. Even the English did that when they invaded India.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Still, the situation may be improving

Personally I support George Orwell's approach "Ignorance is Strength"

Perhaps I should add that my gf had a classic abduction experience while we were camping in the French Alps.

She said a very bright light came on the tent, brighter than day. It was so bright she thought the tent would catch fire.

She could not move. I did not wake up.

Years later I could see she had the usual etheric implants: top of head, back of neck, front of heart and base of spine

She recounted the event in the morning but never mentioned in again in 20 years. Later I discovered she was very secretive. Perhaps that started then

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Regrettably this seems to be true.

As you may have observed, common depictions of small grey aliens show large heads and narrow pelvises - not useful for mammalian reproduction.

As is recounted in ancient histories, aliens find it useful to hybridize with local humanity. Even the English did that when they invaded India.

Still, the situation may be improving

Personally I support George Orwell's approach "Ignorance is Strength"

Perhaps I should add that my gf had a classic abduction experience while we were camping in the French Alps.

She said a very bright light came on the tent, brighter than day. It was so bright she thought the tent would catch fire.

She could not move. I did not wake up.

Years later I could see she had the usual etheric implants: top of head, back of neck, front of heart and base of spine

She recounted the event in the morning but never mentioned in again in 20 years. Later I discovered she was very secretive. Perhaps that started then
Not sure how reliable the witnesses are in your tv show…

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
12/23/23

I have been having multiple several very brief amounts of lucidity in several dreams, like a flash of realization in the middle of the chaos of the dream, but they haven't been long enough to dedicate a post to.

For example, this morning I had 3 very vivid and wild dreams, with the last one being that I was hunted by people I went to highschool with. They had what looked like to be humans on leashes, but they were very feral, slightly deformed and acted like dogs that they were sending after me. I did not have enough time to hide, so in the dream I imagined myself climbing on the side of the building and hiding, but in reality I was standing in the court yard.

After the group came up and swept the roof top courtyard they started discussing their next steps all around me, but could not see me because I was still imagining myself hiding on the side of the roof.

While they were talking, since I was standing still and trying to be unnoticable, I became lucid. I vividly remember looking straight at one of the guys who was only three or four inches away from me, and it was incredible. I could see the color of his eyes, his individual eyelashes, the fine details on the skin on his face, and stuff like that. Then I looked at my own hands because that is a classic test of lucidity, and my finger nails were far too long than they are on my actual hand, and my middle finger and ring finger were fused together after the first phalange.

I felt the breeze and the night air, and I felt oxygen enter my lungs, everything felt so incredibly lifelike it was incredible. Then the guy I was intensely observing earlier puts his hand on my shoulder and asks if I am myname, I say yes and I wake up.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
12/27/2023

Woke up from a series of false awakenings where I was reentering the dreamscape by entering a portal where my bathroom mirror was,

I woke up for real (at least so I think), but wanted to resume the dream so I visualized myself standing infront of my bathroom mirror and started experiencing extreme shaking, reminded me of being in a flight simulator. As well as a high pitch ringing in my ears. My heart started racing and it stopped, I fell asleep again and resumed dreaming.

Not sure if I experienced that in the twilight stage of sleep and was actually awake, or woke up in a hyper realistic version of my bedroom.

Cool experience nevertheless.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
12/27/2023

Woke up from a series of false awakenings where I was reentering the dreamscape by entering a portal where my bathroom mirror was,

I woke up for real (at least so I think), but wanted to resume the dream so I visualized myself standing infront of my bathroom mirror and started experiencing extreme shaking, reminded me of being in a flight simulator. As well as a high pitch ringing in my ears. My heart started racing and it stopped, I fell asleep again and resumed dreaming.

Not sure if I experienced that in the twilight stage of sleep and was actually awake, or woke up in a hyper realistic version of my bedroom.

Punk Rock!!!

Reaction score
Awards
12/27/2023

Ive seen mirrors introduced as portals before. How does one not know its a trap though, as mirror boxes exist?
Cool ... very cool dream.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Ive seen mirrors introduced as portals before. How does one not know its a trap though, as mirror boxes exist?
Cool ... very cool dream.
It’s a trap if you believe it’s a trap, the better question is why are you treating your subconscious as a potentially threatening thing?

I do not think anything is inherently special about mirrors, you can straight up just teleport if you are advanced enough, it is just a convenient “transition” point and on some level helps convince the rational mind of the change of scenery, it’s essentially a psychological crutch.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
1/3/2024

Had a dream involving several correspondences with Yesod and Gabriel

Dreamt I was locking down my house, because I was afraid of something getting in. It was pitch dark outside and while I was shutting a door, there was an open window beside me, and when I went to shut it, there was a young girl's head resting on the window sill, staring at my intensely, she had violet-blue eyes and pale hair and skin.

She was asking me to let her inside my house, but I felt a strange apprehension and was fearful of this, I asked her to come again tomorrow and she said there would be no tomorrow and it had to be now. I asked her why she wanted to be let him and she did not answer but smiled in a way like she understood my thoughts, and when she did this her form changed slightly. Her jaw became slightly wider and more pronounced, like that of a man's. Then she sprinted around to my front door, and I followed through the house, but all I saw through my front door was the largest full moon I have ever seen, in no way it could have been realistic, but it did not dawn on me to become lucid unfortunately.

I woke up feeling confused, and after laying in bed for several minutes, had a possible interpretation, which often times the first feeling is the most true one in my experience.

I found myself feeling like this androgynous figure was a representation of the archetype Gabriel, asking to enter my house (my psyche, my mind, my life?), but I still harbor apprehension and fear, perhaps inner resistance of some kind, and despite working with the energy of Yesod, am still in the process of allowing it to evolve my consciousness fully, still holding back in some regards. Not sure how true this is, but it was the first thought that came to my head.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
1/10/2024

Became lucid early in the sleep cycle, which is unusual since most lucidity is towards the end of the sleep cycle, and caused me to forget some details since I had a couple dreams after the lucid one,

I remember specifically becoming aware I was dreaming, with a much higher degree of awareness than usual, enough to completely dismiss the dream characters trying to get me to partake in the dream, and instead wanted to experiment.

I started scrutinizing the details of my surroundings, shocked by how real everything felt and looked. I rubbed my arms and picked an individual strand of hair off of it, mesmerized how real everything felt.

I also remembered to keep my emotions in check, as heightened states of emotion can lead to an abrupt end of the dream, and I decided to try and meditate.

I sat down cross legged in the room I was in and stared intensely at the wall, I said out loud that this was a projection of the mind, then the walls and furniture around me became fuzzy, like I was looking at something without contacts or glasses on,

As this feeling intensified I started feeling the overwhelming feeling of “unconsciousness”, it felt like the dream was trying to persuade my mind to rejoin it, I used the mantra “consciousness awake” to fight it, but eventually the feeling became so powerful, and the room became so fuzzy, I couldn’t fight the feeling, it kind of felt like being put under anesthesia.

The view changed from the fuzzy, and darkening chamber where I was in the dream, to my bedroom, the transition was seamless, and briefly could not tell the difference of where I was, and felt like I was in both places simultaneously.

I wake up, walk to the bathroom, wrote the dream down and went back to sleep, when I woke up again, I realized that I didn’t write the dream down, and I was fooled by a very realistic false awakening.

Cool experience.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
1/10/2024

Became lucid early in the sleep cycle, which is unusual since most lucidity is towards the end of the sleep cycle, and caused me to forget some details since I had a couple dreams after the lucid one,

I remember specifically becoming aware I was dreaming, with a much higher degree of awareness than usual, enough to completely dismiss the dream characters trying to get me to partake in the dream, and instead wanted to experiment.

I started scrutinizing the details of my surroundings, shocked by how real everything felt and looked. I rubbed my arms and picked an individual strand of hair off of it, mesmerized how real everything felt.

I also remembered to keep my emotions in check, as heightened states of emotion can lead to an abrupt end of the dream, and I decided to try and meditate.

I sat down cross legged in the room I was in and stared intensely at the wall, I said out loud that this was a projection of the mind, then the walls and furniture around me became fuzzy, like I was looking at something without contacts or glasses on,

As this feeling intensified I started feeling the overwhelming feeling of “unconsciousness”, it felt like the dream was trying to persuade my mind to rejoin it, I used the mantra “consciousness awake” to fight it, but eventually the feeling became so powerful, and the room became so fuzzy, I couldn’t fight the feeling, it kind of felt like being put under anesthesia.

The view changed from the fuzzy, and darkening chamber where I was in the dream, to my bedroom, the transition was seamless, and briefly could not tell the difference of where I was, and felt like I was in both places simultaneously.

I wake up, walk to the bathroom, wrote the dream down and went back to sleep, when I woke up again, I realized that I didn’t write the dream down, and I was fooled by a very realistic false awakening.

Cool experience.
Awesome!!!! Punk Rock!!!

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
2/3/2024

Dreamt of brief lucidity, tried a new technique a friend of my recommended,

The dream starts with me at my college gym, I walk into a free weight area and everybody freezes like if I hit pause on a movie,

I exam every person, and realize I know what they look like before I see their faces. Some of their faces were completely empty and just looked like clay, or their features would be over exaggerated like a caricature.

Now lucid, I walk into the stretching area observing intensely and recognized the layout is different, with some machines in there that aren’t even real in waking life.

I feel a change and shift in the atmosphere, like the dream characters knew. All dream characters are now silent and facing towards me and watching. The power goes out and the gym is now empty.

I look up at the roof, wanting to say something for the dream to do but my words get caught in my throat, and I get pushed almost down by a powerful wind from above. I try to remember to not act scared, so I do not wake up.

Instead of asking for something, I cross my arms over my chest and fall backwards. I never hit the floor, but my sight changes and I’m in a new location.

I feel an uprising coming from my chest that felt like a separation, it made a noise that reminded me of skinning an animal and peeling back the hide. Then I feel my world turn black and my physical body materializes again, and I feel my weight and my heartbeat. I wake up.

Haven’t lucid dreamt in a while it was a cool experience.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
2/14/2024

I am in this massive hotel and am going between floors, there is a choice between the elevator or the stairs. The stairs have red carpet floor and are very dark, I remember that the door I need is one floor down, and across the hallway. I am being pursued by something, and I want to remain undetected.

I go down the stairs. I immediately feel fear and realize that after going down the stairs, the scene is different than it should be, the hallway that once lead to the door I was eager to get to, shifts and moves like it’s alive. The hallways start to grow in four directions stretching onwards forever, becoming darker and longer as I watch the door disappear.

I feel like I need to move right now, because I feel a presence from right behind me. I hear a voice ask “What are you looking from?”, I turn around and sprint towards the exit, I see the outline of a man materialize before me, first being a cloud of mist, then becoming a shadow and then becoming more solid. He looked like a beast: tall and covered in brown hair, but also like a man, standing impossibly tall and towering over me, with a hairless face.

I feel lucidity and feel a strong need that if I do not act scared, I will be fine. I project this happiness and relief to this figure. I walk through him like a mist and he disappears. A clown appears in a similar manner and I remain calm, see the illusion that it is and walk through it, dissolving it. I wake up.

This dream felt like a guardian of the threshold encounter. I have had several of these before, but this is the first time that I was able to have enough lucidity to not be completely controlled by the overpowering fear present in these dreams.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have decided to start including dreams in this journal that are interesting to me or cause a strong emotional reaction as well as lucid dreams. I am starting to feel like always attempting to become lucid is not always right, and surrendering to your dream can lead to profound experiences:

2/24

I am in this small town tucked away in the mountains, I feel like we are the only ones around here for a long time,

I am standing alone outside on the outskirts of the town and started going inwards into my mind which causes me to see these creatures that aren’t alive and don’t want me to be alive. The longer I stare the stronger their influence becomes, it feels like they are trying to pry the door open into my head.

I had a man grab me by the nose and mouth, to prevent me from breathing, severing the connection and causing me to wake up. He commanded me to never let them into your head, as they want to sever your consciousness from your body.

I am now aware of these creature’s existence, and I notice mental residuals from my encounter start to manifest. I see things in the corner of my eye and I feel impulses and thoughts that are not my own.

I see others start to fall by keeping their eyes open and watching them glaze over, until they stop breathing and die.

I notice that these creatures do not kill everyone they infect, as some people become transformed into shells of who they once were, and start following me and encouraging me to enter the state, they become physically deformed and smile too wide for a human being.

I discover one of my friends whose consciousness was severed, his face is gaunt and empty and he is standing in an unnatural rigid posture.

Eventually, I am once again lulled into the state because it feels very good and relaxing to do so and eventually slip too far into it and see these creatures again.

They appear only as flashes of light, running circles around me, gradually closing in. I can barely catch glimpses of them as they surround me, but I start to feel panic and smell the overwhelming stench of rotting meat. I see my recently deceased friend who is weighed down and slowly running over to me, he slaps me and screams to wake up. I wake up.

ChatGPT prompt of the dream, I thought it looked pretty cool.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have decided to start including dreams in this journal that are interesting to me or cause a strong emotional reaction as well as lucid dreams. I am starting to feel like always attempting to become lucid is not always right, and surrendering to your dream can lead to profound experiences:

2/24

I am in this small town tucked away in the mountains, I feel like we are the only ones around here for a long time,

I am standing alone outside on the outskirts of the town and started going inwards into my mind which causes me to see these creatures that aren’t alive and don’t want me to be alive. The longer I stare the stronger their influence becomes, it feels like they are trying to pry the door open into my head.

I had a man grab me by the nose and mouth, to prevent me from breathing, severing the connection and causing me to wake up. He commanded me to never let them into your head, as they want to sever your consciousness from your body.

I am now aware of these creature’s existence, and I notice mental residuals from my encounter start to manifest. I see things in the corner of my eye and I feel impulses and thoughts that are not my own.

I see others start to fall by keeping their eyes open and watching them glaze over, until they stop breathing and die.

I notice that these creatures do not kill everyone they infect, as some people become transformed into shells of who they once were, and start following me and encouraging me to enter the state, they become physically deformed and smile too wide for a human being.

I discover one of my friends whose consciousness was severed, his face is gaunt and empty and he is standing in an unnatural rigid posture.

Eventually, I am once again lulled into the state because it feels very good and relaxing to do so and eventually slip too far into it and see these creatures again.

They appear only as flashes of light, running circles around me, gradually closing in. I can barely catch glimpses of them as they surround me, but I start to feel panic and smell the overwhelming stench of rotting meat. I see my recently deceased friend who is weighed down and slowly running over to me, he slaps me and screams to wake up. I wake up.

ChatGPT prompt of the dream, I thought it looked pretty cool.
That is one heck of a dream. I like the image!

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I am starting to feel like always attempting to become lucid is not always right

I encountered this a while ago too. After some time it became less interesting to me. Lots of work for less reward. The dreams I experienced after changing habits (less work on lucidity) seemed to better reflect day-to-day emotional states and experiences, but contained fewer elements of my major life goals and lofty metaphysical ideals. Useful for understanding how current events were affecting me, but less useful for keeping my goals on track. My advice - if you do dial back the lucidity work, try to keep up with the dream journal. Gaining back the recall is a pain in the ass, especially if your interest in it is dulled after having gone through the work one or more times previously.

I love the idea of using journal entries as an AI art prompt. I've tried to draw some of the more profound dreams I've had before, but my skill with charcoal is better put to use in a campfire than on paper :ROFLMAO:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The dreams I experienced after changing habits (less work on lucidity) seemed to better reflect day-to-day emotional states and experiences, but contained fewer elements of my major life goals and lofty metaphysical ideals.
I wholeheartedly agree, but spontaneous lucid dreams still happen, I guess you’re ultimately letting your subconscious decide what to communicate to your conscious mind.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
3/14

I created a symbol to represent accessing my subconscious and visualized it falling asleep, this is the dream I had that night:

I am captured by some men, and they tell me before they kill me they will first destroy me and humiliate me.

They drag me to a remote camp and cut off both of my hands, after throwing me around and kicking me they then cut off my feet and laugh as I try to move. Next they cut off my arms at the elbow and taunt me by punching me, I keep trying to defend with phantom arms I no longer have.

Then they cut off my genitals and eat it in front of me, laughing at me, and then finally they throw me on the ground, kneeling on top of my head.

I am no longer in a camp but in a gym, with people from my life around me. Some of my friends even join in on the torture while others are horrified by what happened to me but refuse to speak about it.

I see people around me doing things I once enjoyed, including the men who did this to me, and am filled with intense sadness

I am filled with a burst of anger and while one of the men is laughing I roll on top of him and press my arm against his throat, feeling his pulse, and wanting to kill him,

but realize the futileness as it would not change what has happened and get off of him. I next contemplate to curse them so they go through the same suffering I just did, but again decide not to.

I realize that this life and identity is over, and endure further mocking and beatings quietly. I lay down and let myself die.