• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF PDF on The Alchemy Within Playing Cards

Share a PDF of a book.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ow nice one 😍 my father in law uses playing cards for readings. It seems easy, but i never got the hang of it. Might be due to my hang towards spiritualism. Spanish decks however i find very intriguing with nice pathways. Never found that with playing cards.

The text def. goes into my library for further research☺️

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Very awesome and very useful! Playing cards don't generally get enough credit, imho. Going in my library for reference also. Thanks for posting this!
I used to know somebody who used just basic ass playing cards as divination tools. Was definitely interesting to see.

cheezwiz

Visitor
Benefactor
Reaction score
As the title says, here's a short creative piece on the interesting and mysterious relationship between playing cards and alchemy. I had noticed there was very little available on the subject and therefore decided to compile something of my own. Enjoy!

Link -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
When I click the link, it says I need to request access. Please turn off this feature, if able.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
When I click the link, it says I need to request access. Please turn off this feature, if able.
OP is long gone. Last visited in 2021.

Perhaps @8Lou1 or @Lyssia have this book and would be able to reupload for us.

Djnenas

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
As the title says, here's a short creative piece on the interesting and mysterious relationship between playing cards and alchemy. I had noticed there was very little available on the subject and therefore decided to compile something of my own. Enjoy!

Link -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
When i was younger i used to go with an auntie to an old lady that did readings with playing cards. In retrospect, i got to admit that the readings that lady did for me were the most acurate i've ever gotten... that lady told me in a few readings how most of my life was going to be like in great detail when i was just 12 y/o... Since then i've never encounter any other person that uses playing cards to do readings and the readings I've gotten haven't been as acurate as that old lady's...