• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Peregrin Wildoak - By Names and Images: Bringing the Golden Dawn to Life

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
7146q4lka7L._SL1360_.jpg

The Golden Dawn (GD) system of magic is the main source of the esoteric and magical wisdom and techniques practiced in the West today. While the rituals and bare teachings of the tradition have been published for sixty years, the inner workings and esoteric keys that empower those rituals have largely remained unpublished or unexplored in contemporary works. By Names and Images remedies this lack by providing detailed and clear instructions for the visualisations, spiritual connections and energetic practices required for every major GD practice and ritual, as well as several unpublished techniques. Focusing on the meanings and use of sacred names and practical techniques of visualisation, the book thoroughly explores meditation and divination, purification ritual, invocation and evocation, grades of initiation, and direct experience of the inner realms. Also covered is an explanation of the Qabalah and its use as a magical framework. While the book is sufficiently practical and clearly explained to be of huge benefit to a newcomer to magic, its primary aim is to allow people already practicing the Golden Dawn system to do so more effectively, and to be touched by the amazing spiritual blessings the rituals offer.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There is no way you found this. There is no way. This is the most praised Golden Dawn book of modern times, I have been looking to find this for years man. Thank you a ton!
Post automatically merged:

Heads up: There are many pages omitted unfortunately, especially towards the end. Ah man I was so excited.

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
There is no way you found this. There is no way. This is the most praised Golden Dawn book of modern times, I have been looking to find this for years man. Thank you a ton!
Post automatically merged:

Heads up: There are many pages omitted unfortunately, especially towards the end. Ah man I was so excited.

Oh crap, sorry about the missing pages. I found it quite by accident on annas-archive.org when I was looking for another book.

I just noticed that the table of content is incomplete, too. Oh well... at least it's free.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
This is incredible, finally an explanation of this stuff written by someone who understands how to communicate clearly and systematically. I mean, probably it was good for me to wrestle with half a dozen inconsistent explanations and put it together myself, but having that process capped off by a clear explanation, 😗👌

Shame about the missing pages but look they don't start till the Watchtower opening, there's enough to keep us going

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I just almost read this entire thing in one sitting until I hit the missing pages section and was checking back to see if it was just me and now I see that it isn't...lol

Thanks @HoldAll for posting this though!!

I'm going just straight up say I'm going to get a physical copy because this book is a certified BANGER!!!