• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Personality Type (Myers-Briggs)

epsilon

Neophyte
Reaction score
INTJ-A, always. I'm quite thankful for this test, as it helped me understand myself and be better for people.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My career, my friends, my enemies provide all the feedback I need.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Many years ago I was INTJ and perhaps INTP on occasions. These days I suspect much more to the INTP

Our instructor was extreme in his scoring. I think that as we refine the personality we can act in whatever mode the situation demands.

The instructor was a long way from such flexibility - but did not know that

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you know your Myers-Briggs Type Indicator?

If you don't, please don't use a bullshit facebook quiz. If you're going to do an online test, do this one:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
it's the most thorough, detailed, and accurate one I've found yet.

Here is mine:
38afz8w.png

Get yours:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I am an INFJ. I find Myers Briggs to be very accurate as well. I am sure there is a reason for that. I also find numerology to be very accurate and I know there is a good reason for that as well.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have generally found people wanting to submit me to personality tests to have been type FUBAR.

byte007

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have generally found people wanting to submit me to personality tests to have been type FUBAR.
I don't think anyone is trying to submit you to one, they are just querying. I found your response to be humorous though!
black and white laugh GIF