• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Philalethians?

Someone's asking for help!

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I received a video link to the group. I know they have theosophist leanings. Anyone have any knowledge or opinions, pro or con?

Xenophon

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Were they started by someone called Phil?
One would surmise Philip Allen sumpin'. "Phil Al," you know.

Seriously, they have a website. One gets a feel and a vibe. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with the group. Someone sent me a link, despite my magicko-libido not being wired for theosophy. So I was curious enough to ponder.
Post automatically merged:

Sir that was so dry I am gonna have to ask you to leave or I will be forced to call the authorities. Please don't antagonize the folk further. Thank you for your cooperation.
Like Odin's Runesong says, "A fifth galdr know I when foe doth perpetrate pun upon my Volk/ No matter how sly the wit, I top it, 'ere thine ear doth apprehend." Actually the Runesong doesn't quite say that. My version is what Runegild calls a "reconstruction." (With Odin played by Charley McArthy)