• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Story Piercing the Veil

A post about how a spell, ritual, or other type of magick worked.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

during a very deep meditation session, I had an epiphany about how flawed my journey to AP is,

i have been so focused on the prerequisites, and techniques, treating it very logically, entering meditation anxiously awaiting to achieve the blank state, etc.

The epiphany was “love the moment”, so I let go of all expectations, and instead of entering the state to hopefully AP, I just enjoyed and intensely observed the state I was in.

suddenly a cube like object came into view from the black, and stayed there for a long time, but this was not imagined and stayed with a defined yet hazy presence.

i am not sure if this was the start of viewing the etheric plane, but resulted when I was intently looking into the black and trying to look through it in a way.

also I had a lucid dream that night, so progress is definitely being made.

If anyone has any experience with the etheric plane please share.

Reaction score
Awards
Or the Cube of Space per Paul Foster Case. If I understand it correctly, there is a finite amount of space in the universe, and per the Sepher Yetzirah, it is a construct easy for us to imagine as many things, such as table salt has a cube composition. It is a finite amount of salt. On each face/side, a certain path of the SY exists such that it is represented by a tarot card. In the center lies a point such that it is The World/Aeon/32nd Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. This cube surrounds us.

Congratulations, by the way. :)

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Or the Cube of Space per Paul Foster Case. If I understand it correctly, there is a finite amount of space in the universe, and per the Sepher Yetzirah, it is a construct easy for us to imagine as many things, such as table salt has a cube composition. It is a finite amount of salt. On each face/side, a certain path of the SY exists such that it is represented by a tarot card. In the center lies a point such that it is The World/Aeon/32nd Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. This cube surrounds us.

Congratulations, by the way. :)
PFC invented the Tesseract magick? Thought it was some crazy Thelemites that came up with the concept.

Or did he just went off with a 3d cube and then Jackal added the 4th one in it?

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Its such a deep rabbit hole I don't think I can give a proper answer without butchering it up, its a huge part on Jewish mystiscm.

I am more refering to Cube of Metatron here however. You can search that one. Many claim they traveled the other planes with this cube.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Its such a deep rabbit hole I don't think I can give a proper answer without butchering it up, its a huge part on Jewish mystiscm.

I am more refering to Cube of Metatron here however. You can search that one. Many claim they traveled the other planes with this cube.
I read just now it’s described as a golden chariot that takes you to other dimensions, very interesting.

Reaction score
Awards
PFC invented the Tesseract magick? Thought it was some crazy Thelemites that came up with the concept.

Or did he just went off with a 3d cube and then Jackal added the 4th one in it?
Nope, the idea of the Cube of Space was all PFC. Paul Clark is also a writer on the subject. Probably based on Merkabah however. Have no idea on who Jackal is, but Im pretty sure PFC came up with the 3D model of the cube of space.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Nope, the idea of the Cube of Space was all PFC. Paul Clark is also a writer on the subject. Probably based on Merkabah however. Have no idea on who Jackal is, but Im pretty sure PFC came up with the 3D model of the cube of space.
They are the crazy Thelemites I was refering to, Hawk&Jackal. When you say Multidimensional magick immediately the image of a gorgeous youtuber who already has her life settled long ago, and now talking you about Law of Attraction and how you should always think positively and all that, but when you read it, you will see that its a legitamate attempt.

It also uses the 22 Hebrew letters, but on a tesseract instead. Its really not easy to visualise a hypercube let alone do magick with it, lol. Now I don't really think you pop up in another universe but it really has the brute force to change things about your reality, for the better or worse. Seems like it comes with a shit ton of buttlerfly effects, too. Even more if your will is not aligned with "I AM".

Take it with a huge chunk of salt, still.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

What is this the Vandheer and Lemongrass00 circle jerk? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This is what an average day of little Shawn looks like
2f7.jpg

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This is an average day in the life of Vandheer and Lemongrass00 .

See related image detail

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not interested in the trolling, as much as the hypercube tesseract ... Ever since introduced to Cases Cube of Space, something about it screamed tesseract to me.

Reaction score
Awards
So ... My first reference to the Tesseract was from Madeline LeEngeles A Wrinkle In Time. Though written for children, it won at least one award for the trilogy.
A few years back I became obsessed with Paul F Case, and the Cube of Space.
Finite containing the infinite but a tesseract. He never really hit on it being a tesseract however. I just had an insight on it, as each tarot card is a gateway.

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

during a very deep meditation session, I had an epiphany about how flawed my journey to AP is,

i have been so focused on the prerequisites, and techniques, treating it very logically, entering meditation anxiously awaiting to achieve the blank state, etc.

The epiphany was “love the moment”, so I let go of all expectations, and instead of entering the state to hopefully AP, I just enjoyed and intensely observed the state I was in.

suddenly a cube like object came into view from the black, and stayed there for a long time, but this was not imagined and stayed with a defined yet hazy presence.

i am not sure if this was the start of viewing the etheric plane, but resulted when I was intently looking into the black and trying to look through it in a way.

also I had a lucid dream that night, so progress is definitely being made.

If anyone has any experience with the etheric plane please share.
As someone who has been trying to break the veil I can attest you are on the right track. I've seen the cube too, but usually it's an eye or a silhouette of someone looking back at me. My dreams are also lucid now, most of the time.

Wait till you "hear them." That always breaks my concentration.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have myself seen a cube like object while trying to meditate. Mine was right there at my third eye. I usually experience the cube like object when I'm doing meditation that focuses on opening one's chakras.