• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Success Story Piercing the Veil

A post about how a spell, ritual, or other type of magick worked.

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I have myself seen a cube like object while trying to meditate. Mine was right there at my third eye. I usually experience the cube like object when I'm doing meditation that focuses on opening one's chakras.
Yeah that's about where I see mine too. Does it move? Mine did.

Reaction score
Awards
So what exactly is the tesseract? Could the operation of the tesseract involve time, space and dimension?

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
So what exactly is the tesseract? Could the operation of the tesseract involve time, space and dimension?
I think it's some kind of condensed cross?. Atleast I seem to remember it from a book.

It's always been used as a non described source of power in some fantasy writing. Ie in Marvel universe as an infinity Stone.