• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Planetary colors on day of the week vs sephiroth colors

Awards
Sunday - Sol - Orange (between yellow of Mercury-Hod and red of Mars-Geburah)
Monday - Luna - Silver (?)
Tuesday - Mars - Red (fits Geburah/Mars)
Wednesday - Mercury -Yellow (vs Orange and Blue of Hod, possibly due to a diagonal plane through Mars-Gedulah and Sol-Tiphareth)
Thursday - Jupiter - Blue (fits Gedulah)
Friday - Venus - Green (though Venus is Philosiphus/Fire)
Saturday - Saturn - Indigo/Black (fits Binahs colors)

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Awards
When I was a teenager just starting out, I would bike to the library near us every Wednesday for all the magic books there. My parents wouldn't let me get a library card to check out books, so I'd just kinda camp out in a chair to read em there. And even though I only really picked Wednesday due to having the most free time then, I found it to be an amusing coincidence.

Roma

Zealot
Awards
Years ago I lived in a New Age community and I noticed that red underpants were at the top of the pile every Sunday and only on Sunday.

That might suggest that planetary colors were more important for me

8Lou1

Zealot
Awards
Funny you say that. My rooflight, that doesn't open, had a red underpant on it for years and i couldnt remove it due to the lack of a ladder.

So glad we had a huge storm last year. It took the pants away and after restoring the rest of the house(storm remember šŸ˜‰) i now finally have the yellow sunrays shining tru the rooflight again. On a good day the dustbunnies dance in it and somehow they make the yellow ray look like rainbowcollors.

Those days i cherish..