• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Planetary colors on day of the week vs sephiroth colors

Reaction score
Awards
Sunday - Sol - Orange (between yellow of Mercury-Hod and red of Mars-Geburah)
Monday - Luna - Silver (?)
Tuesday - Mars - Red (fits Geburah/Mars)
Wednesday - Mercury -Yellow (vs Orange and Blue of Hod, possibly due to a diagonal plane through Mars-Gedulah and Sol-Tiphareth)
Thursday - Jupiter - Blue (fits Gedulah)
Friday - Venus - Green (though Venus is Philosiphus/Fire)
Saturday - Saturn - Indigo/Black (fits Binahs colors)

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
When I was a teenager just starting out, I would bike to the library near us every Wednesday for all the magic books there. My parents wouldn't let me get a library card to check out books, so I'd just kinda camp out in a chair to read em there. And even though I only really picked Wednesday due to having the most free time then, I found it to be an amusing coincidence.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Years ago I lived in a New Age community and I noticed that red underpants were at the top of the pile every Sunday and only on Sunday.

That might suggest that planetary colors were more important for me

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Funny you say that. My rooflight, that doesn't open, had a red underpant on it for years and i couldnt remove it due to the lack of a ladder.

So glad we had a huge storm last year. It took the pants away and after restoring the rest of the house(storm remember 😉) i now finally have the yellow sunrays shining tru the rooflight again. On a good day the dustbunnies dance in it and somehow they make the yellow ray look like rainbowcollors.

Those days i cherish..

Reaction score
Awards
We just had out (hopefully) last mountain of snow. I had fun with subelemenents visualization within patterns of snow and addressing the nymphs and undines involved and appreciation of them. Their work is amazing.
Doing a Saturn Working today in addition to other planned rituals and daily work.
Post automatically merged:

Doing work with Sol today, using yellow construction paper to use for constructing the seal, and the sigil for Archangel Michael.
Will be placing a gold candle on top of the Table of Sol.
Post automatically merged:

Missed Sunday, so doing it anyway. Pro-tip: Use the Sol Invoking/Banishing Unicursal Hexagram, unless you want to do all six traditional Sol Hexagrams of the Sun, found in The Golden Dawn.

Monday:
I have Silver spell candles and White tea lights, as well as Purple chime candles, Purple or Silver are preferred.
I will draw out the seal and table of the Moon (Luna) and place it underneath the candle.
The incense will switch from Frankincense to Jasmine.
Invocations can be made in the traditions of the Grco-Romans, or prior civilization deities for Lunar work.
Mind the phase and sign of the Moon today.
Traditionally we would use the Air dagger as the elemental tool.
Here is where thought control is required, it is required of the Zelator, on up, especially for the Theoricus and higher.

Common Lunar operations:
Dignity, ambition, idealism, wisdom, psychic ability, power, progress, independence, protection, pride, honors. These pertain to Purple.
Affection, service, love, honor, spiritual awakening, unselfishness,leadership, diplomacy, femininity, These pertain to Pink.
Purity, truth, sincerity, spirituality, wholeness, generosity, expansion, outgoing, cleansing, respect, innocence, prophesy, clairvoyance. These pertain to White.
For safety in travel and protection in all areas.
To bring rain.
To acquire merchandise.
To receive answers in dreams.
In matters where children are involved.
For reconciliations.

The Table of the Moon relates to imagination and forms.
It is a square of nine, vertical, horizontal, square.
The lowest value is 1, the highest value of the square is 81.
The total adds to 369 per clubman, and the sum total 3321.
It assists in settling quarrels, in domestic problems, aids toward reconciliations, protects the traveler, and is favorable to the farmer and in growing plants.

Olympic Spirit: Phul

Luna Seophirotic Colors: Indigo/Violet/Very Dark Purple/Citrine Flecked Azure.

Source: Candle Burning Magick: A Spellbook For Good and for Evil (Riva).

Last edited: