• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Planetary Pentacles

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I recently bought a book on Magical Seals, its instructions is to draw out the Planetary Pentacle in dragons blood and anoint it with oil and write your name and petition at the back. There is no mention of prayers or the correct time to construct any of the seals.

Not like your traditional way of activating a Planetary Pentacle by holding it above Frankincense and Myrrh while saying the Psalms, then consecrating it by saying The Oration.

So I have two questions, is the above okay to do and how do I find the versicle that's associated with the seal?
Post automatically merged:

Okay so versicle are psalms.

I forgot another question, should I say the full chapter of each psalm or the first couple of lines?

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
While never a believer myself, I seem to recall that AC used to put false attributions on such devices.

It may be worth testing a pentacle before believing its attribution

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I recently bought a book on Magical Seals, its instructions is to draw out the Planetary Pentacle in dragons blood and anoint it with oil and write your name and petition at the back. There is no mention of prayers or the correct time to construct any of the seals.

Not like your traditional way of activating a Planetary Pentacle by holding it above Frankincense and Myrrh while saying the Psalms, then consecrating it by saying The Oration.

So I have two questions, is the above okay to do and how do I find the versicle that's associated with the seal?
Post automatically merged:

Okay so versicle are psalms.

I forgot another question, should I say the full chapter of each psalm or the first couple of lines?
The Greater Key of Solomon likely is the source for those. It has the instructions for the appropriate times and Bible verses.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The Greater Key of Solomon likely is the source for those. It has the instructions for the appropriate times and Bible verses.
Oh do you know what?.....I tried buying that on Amazon but now you have to register. And unfortunately I kept on getting errors so I completely forgot all about. There is an online store that sells that book. I just have to remember the name of the of it.