• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

planetary spirits or Olympic spirits

zuoruotong

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 4, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
May I ask everyone’s opinion: when it comes to achieving goals in the material world, would you recommend working with planetary spirits or Olympic spirits?
 

Eldros

Acolyte
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
275
Reaction score
310
Awards
5
I’d say it depends on the goal.
I’d say planetary spirits make more sense for something really specific, while Olympic spirits feel a bit more broad in comparison….//
.I don’t think one is really better than the other ---it’s more about what you’re trying to do and what you feel more drawn to..
 

r4zorenigma

Zealot
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
128
Reaction score
114
Awards
1
Both. when I work with olympic spirits, I am calling upon the planetary spiritual and angelic hiearchy anyways .. Olympic spirits are planetary spirits by the way! They have strong associations to their specific planet and govern that specific planetary sphere with their influence.

If you mean the spirit of the specific planet when you say planetary spirit, It's recommended not to evoke or invoke those.. they are more volatile and direct.. Always work wtih the angel/olympian spirit and intelligence of the planet.. The actual planetary spirit of the planet should only be used in more forceful direct cases.. where you are not worried about unintended consequences.
 
Top