• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Please HELP ME

foviejoshua

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm a new member and I really need help on being super wealthy as I've struggled far too long and I need someone with a sufficient amount of knowledge to help change my situation..better still if you could please point me in the right direction of financial freedom...please 😭 HELP 🙏🏾

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Off-topic.
need help on being super wealthy
My limited observation of the super wealthy is that they are super bad and sometimes super smart.

When they get old they often give away billions in the hope that will redeem them

I recall one fell off his polo horse and had a near death experience. He said he was in a dark, cold, spiky place and did not want to go back there. In the following decades it was hard to tell that his ethics had changed. Perhaps he had forgotten.

Romolo

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome, Joshua. This forum provides many arrows in many useful directions. It is already great that you found this place. I will give you a lead.

You mention your wish to become super wealthy, but remember that the Coin has a back side. When you invoke prosperity or wealth, you also invoke its absence—the face of the coin that is not visible.

Consider the following exercise I found in the book “Via Tortuosa—An exposition on Crooked Path Sorcery”, available here on the forum.

“The third surface of the Coin, that of its edge, aligns with the esoteric stance of the Via Tortuosa, for it activates the so-called ‘Middle Way’ thus commanding the entirety of the objects substance. This principle is exemplified by holding the Coin so that the tip of the thumb touches one side, and the tip of the index finger its opposite, so that the edge of the Coin is plainly visible to the eye. In yogic practice this hand-posture corresponds to the Gyanmudra, used for cumulating and sharpening mental force.” (page 38)

Good luck.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Two books (haven't used them myself so I can't tell you about my experiences with them):

The first book is good for the occasional windfall or small-scale financial success or so I understand but the other two will take some serious effort on your part. Financial magic won't help you to win the lottery. If you are serious about becoming 'super wealthy', expect some major disruptions in your lifestyle including a lot of hard work.
Post automatically merged:

Also, this:

Jason Miller is perhaps the most common-sensical of all occult writers. And he dispels any pipedreams his layabout readers may have concerning lottery wins right in the introduction.

Last edited:

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
First step is to stop trying to cut corners, this “I need it right now” instant gratification / cutting corners mindset is exactly the first thing you need to cut if you want to achieve your goals.
Hear, hear. "Divine short, enchant long" is how you do anything major in magic.

LadyBoi

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welcome, Joshua. This forum provides many arrows in many useful directions. It is already great that you found this place. I will give you a lead.

You mention your wish to become super wealthy, but remember that the Coin has a back side. When you invoke prosperity or wealth, you also invoke its absence—the face of the coin that is not visible.

Consider the following exercise I found in the book “Via Tortuosa—An exposition on Crooked Path Sorcery”, available here on the forum.

“The third surface of the Coin, that of its edge, aligns with the esoteric stance of the Via Tortuosa, for it activates the so-called ‘Middle Way’ thus commanding the entirety of the objects substance. This principle is exemplified by holding the Coin so that the tip of the thumb touches one side, and the tip of the index finger its opposite, so that the edge of the Coin is plainly visible to the eye. In yogic practice this hand-posture corresponds to the Gyanmudra, used for cumulating and sharpening mental force.” (page 38)

Good luck.
So, am I just supposed to hold the coin? Like, can I do it once and forget about it or do I have to do it repeatedly some kind of way?