• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Politically contraversial reading results

Reaction score
Awards
I'm taking it it as a big no to posting such topics? One is concerning the four mothers at least and was hoping for someone familiar with geomancy to comment on my results of the four mothers. I know they're not complete results.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
legally i think a lot can be said, but you need to feel safe for yourself, cause well we are on an occult site and feelings are of influence. in the spiritual warfare zone, things can and will be taken like it should. so if the OP believes he can handle the attacks why not. otherwise keep it to yourself or write a subtle story around it, so only the ones who need to know will understand. and the ones who need to know are not going to show themselves if they dont think thats wise. but reading and acting upon it they will.

Cras

Neophyte
Reaction score
legally i think a lot can be said, but you need to feel safe for yourself, cause well we are on an occult site and feelings are of influence. in the spiritual warfare zone, things can and will be taken like it should. so if the OP believes he can handle the attacks why not. otherwise keep it to yourself or write a subtle story around it, so only the ones who need to know will understand. and the ones who need to know are not going to show themselves if they dont think thats wise. but reading and acting upon it they will.

Quote:
"feelings are of influence".
"spiritual warfare zone".

Well, NO! - to a wizard (in spe), 'feelings' should be of no importance, at all.
Feelings are never it, - never; obviously, it's a reaction to --- something. At best, feelings are GUIDELINES: If you feel offended, then congratulation!
You should take heed-, and take notice of that.
And you should face this silly hang-up and fear of yours.

WHY do you take offence, why do you re-act?
This is first step of dance.

'SPIRITUAL WARFARE ZONE'?
Only a non-wit muslim can leave it at that.

This is tyrant god symptom, trademark of an idiot slave.
One need wrestle ideas.

It's not like one believe- or have been told: These are real Beings, far beyond that.
You can accept, at any time.
"If you build it, they will come"

Wizards be free. Wizards be happy.
Post automatically merged:

Quote:
"feelings are of influence".
"spiritual warfare zone".

Well, NO! - to a wizard (in spe), 'feelings' should be of no importance, at all.
Feelings are never it, - never; obviously, it's a reaction to --- something. At best, feelings are GUIDELINES: If you feel offended, then congratulation!
You should take heed-, and take notice of that.
And you should face this silly hang-up and fear of yours.

WHY do you take offence, why do you re-act?
This is first step of dance.

'SPIRITUAL WARFARE ZONE'?
Only a non-wit muslim can leave it at that.

This is tyrant god symptom, trademark of an idiot slave.
One need wrestle ideas.

It's not like one believe- or have been told: These are real Beings, far beyond that.
You can accept, at any time.
"If you build it, they will come"

Wizards be free. Wizards be happy.

Please do: Make a permanent thread for folk taking offence. ;)

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I would like to hear opinions beyond "Dead Wrong" and "Begging to Differ", because importance of emotion is a damn good subject I think.

Am I dead wrong and you guys beg to differ?

Reaction score
Awards
As long as one can turn their emotion to another at will, that would be my goal and still is, one day. Like actors. To get stuck in one, well, it either gets resolved or not.

I think in terms of the original post, I will simply refer to my great aunts saying if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. Should keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I would like to hear opinions beyond "Dead Wrong" and "Begging to Differ", because importance of emotion is a damn good subject I think.

Am I dead wrong and you guys beg to differ?

But I’m tired, and the lounge is out of beer! Whatever, I suppose I’ve got nothing better at the moment.

Is emotion important in magic, to what degree, and why or why not?

In order to answer this thoroughly we need to examine some smaller details, which means even more specific questions!

What role does emotion play in magic? Is this always its role, or does it change?

In my experience, emotion seems to be the fuel source required to create change. It must be mentioned that emotion and feeling are very broad terms. When considering feelings as a fuel source, we need not be limited to the traditional emotions of happiness, anger, joy, sadness, etc. Words such as desire, dissatisfaction, enthusiasm, and apathy are representative of feelings that can be used to create change, and will likely be ones not often considered as a possible driving force. Emotion is the connection with Divinity/Existence. If you intentionally break all emotions for a time - which is exceedingly difficult to do when considering an expanded pool of possible feelings as previously mentioned - you are closing off the route required to pull different circumstances into reality. Remember the formula for Tetragrammaton? No window.
This is the functional aspect behind emotion when performing magic, but there is another job for it to do: perceiving. We live in a causal universe, which is what can make the occult so frustrating at times. Any act of magic that results in real world change will look just like that - real world change. You cannot see or touch the mechanics of it in ordinary waking life, but you can feel them. This will often occur generally as a sense of good or bad luck. Honing the perception of your own emotions will give a clearer path of communication between the different parts of yourself, and result in more easily arranged and manipulated relationships with the worlds around you.
Perception alone is probably what I consider most important; a trusted intuition can lead you around most disasters before they have a chance to occur, and can lead to opportunities seized that would have been stepped around otherwise.

Does emptying one’s mind (entering a trance) also empty one of emotion?

Absolutely not. It is possible to ride the waves of elation or plummet to despondency while performing a mindfulness meditation. Try it. It takes some subtlety, almost a skill related with compartmentalization, but a usual trance state is mostly just detached observation. Awareness =/= Mind. Mind =/= Emotion.

I’ve got shit to do so I gotta wrap this up another time. Thanks for the nudge @Vandheer, although I truly was tired and would rather have a drink than a thought :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Awards
I suppose silence on a reading is better than a resulting reading akin to War of the Worlds.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Fuego thats the fanciest way of telling someone to shut up, lol.

Ancient that was a nice read, thanks mate. I agree, I also think Fuego is right on one thing.

I am not saying a magician should be an emotionless robot, but they should be able to control them in the sense that they can create it in a ritual i.e "feeling of abundance, love, hate".

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
they should be able to control them in the sense that they can create it in a ritual i.e "feeling of abundance, love, hate".
Exactly. It’s also a useful skill to have during the day to day.

@Fuego sorry for the hijack. Now all your threads are belong to me! In reference to your original question, discernment and silence are powerful tools. But you appear to know that already ;)

Reaction score
Awards
I drew the pentagram at the top, circled it and drew Bartzabels sigil in the center as it pertains to Mars, martial law, and war.

The question is a yes or no question.
The four mothers were in order: Conjunctio(earth), Fortuna Major(fire), Rubeus(water), and Caput Draconis(earth).
Not a good look.

First daughter Tristitia, second daughter Conjunctio, third daughter Caput Draconis, fourth Conjunctio. Anyone see a surrender a good thing with this?

As a note, I found a sidenote to destroy the figure if it landed Rubeus. Case closed.

Last edited: