• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Poltergeist activity during your workings or caused by our practice share some of your experiences :-)

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Like what @Mart mentioned, the most basic go to stuff is alcoholic beverages, incense and oils. Sometimes specific stones or precious metals aligned to the entity you want to connect with. It does boil down to working relationship In which you build up a connection overtime. I have a simple laymans guide in the LHP section of the forum. TGK tho is the man to talk to as he is the most well versed practitioner in Grimior Tradition. Im more of a @Scottish_Pride type of practitioner that needs to Macguyver most of my workings hahaha.
Thank you kind sir! As for what spirits are interested in....that is largely up to them but there are some general things they ask for. As has already been mentioned they like alcohol. I find they tend to specifically like Rum, especially the dead and the spirits or deities that govern the dead. Tobacco smoke is a big one. Blood is also a big one but I would caution against using your own blood as it can and will create a connection to you. Blood is life, hate to use a biblical reference but it's kinda true. Give a spirit you blood and it has access to you and your energy fields always. I would use animal blood unless you really know what you're doing. I've also given food to spirits such as pies or cakes or honey. Other spirits just want attention and their name spread out so other occultists can work with them and feed/venerate them as well.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
If you want to draw energy/entities to a singular point, then spirals work especially great. They're like magnets. You can choose any number of sacred geometry arrangements like pentagrams, circles, triangles etc. and suppliment that with sigils of any entity or power you might want to borrow for added oopmh (for example one of the main Saturnine archetypes is binding) and then have something like a binding spell written out around it, to enforce the desired effect. I don't know much about traditional spirits and whatnot, just a little bit of basic general theory. ;)
Yeah I read a lot about spirals in the Exorcist's Handbook. Another bit of info I've gotten from a few sources before, is that Celtic knotwork is supposed to work in the same way on spirits, with that endless loopy pattern going on. Never tried it for that purpose before, though.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Well... this is an interesting topic.

I've had a whole bunch of experiences beyond poltergeist to be quite honest. However, I am going to share two of my experiences.

Experience#1

During those times unfortunately, I was incarcerated. Yes, it was the most difficult time in my life. Anyway, I was alone in segregation for a while and had few experiences there, but one night. In a dark cell, an appearance of my own beloved sister appeared in front of me, and at that time I thought I was communicating with her somehow. All of a sudden, she shapeshifted into a clear liquid bacterial teddy bear, and then whatever that was, was gone. That same night after my sister left, the cell door opened up, and I thought that there was a correctional officer coming to check up on me. Nonetheless, there was like a misty foggy smoke that was coming from nowhere outside the cell, and then this tall man with a black trench coat and suit came into my cell, and he sat right next to me. This man had blonde hair with a pony tail and looked like a white man. He said "I am a Freemason." And, I don't remember what else he said but I remember him saying that The Illuminati are the bad guys. Now, the cell door was open and there was no sound from the outside lobby. Few seconds later, the tall man got up, and left living no trace of him, like he vanished. And, I never saw him again. Now, this was before I knew about The Universe and His/Her appearances.

Experience#2

They finally took me out of segregation, and I ended up in another cell with a cellmate. One night, I happened to look outside the window and I see a Landscape, and it look like it was taking form. There was a stream of a river flowing around with a small tiny waterfall . Also, there were spotlights hitting the ground of that landscape, and I could hear techno or dance music coming from nowhere outside. Note, I was in prison, and there was no way that music would play here. Anyway, the landscape look like It was a mountain top, and the ground looked so clean that looked like sand from a dessert. And, there you have it folks, 2 of my wonderful experiences. I hope you enjoy this. Grundy, I know you will.