• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Powerful Energy Magick

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hopefully this fits in this forum, because it is quite interesting and very effective chi, qi - and energetic sorcery, which includes thought manipulation and energetic influence, and energetic magick as well.

The idea here, is to remove the energies from one topic, place or source - and use that for whatever you want, and this can be done with people, topics - objects, or groups of stuff, and just needs a bit of thought meditation, which is in turn, the very act of energy manipulation, or else...just energetic influence in general.

But that energy is used for whatever you might need, whether it be to have your own - thoughts clear up, or even to influence others in vague ways, that can be controlled - but likely through meditation, concentration, and practicing energetic thought manipulation, which might be...an energetic offshoot of thought - form change, and in my eyes...ritual sorcery, to have the spirits and god forms help us out.

This is pure form energetic sorcery, and in my own path, and personal journey - I did this through pure ritual sorcery, to help open my mind, to greater intuition - and energetic resources, so I knew what to think about, and concentrate on, to gain more energies - in general.

I used the following god forms, and angels for my own personal practice.

heziel...used to increase my energetic meditation to help pull away all energies away from enemies, and give them to my thoughts and projects immediately

yeretel...used to deeply increase my awareness of all energies that I am thought manipulating, and to bring that same energies into my own life - through thought control

amon...used to obviously increase my energetic sorcery control so that all known energies, might be consciously within my mind control - at all needed times

paimon...used to creatively increase my thought energetic sorcery control so that my energies pulled from others, are constantly increasing - consciously through my awareness and perception

phenex...used to deeply bring my life energetic understanding to maximum breakthrough so that most all energies, within my life and environment - are within my control, and conscious awareness at all times

Although this might seem like an odd topic, it becomes quite simple - and easy over time, and the practice of meditating on pure energetic increases, becomes almost...second nature.

I am not directly including thought, energetic manipulation - for cursing and baneful purposes, although that can be an offshoot of this topic - though different demons, and angels might be used. I am also not directly including, thought manipulation for direct topic gain...such as money attraction, love romantic desires - or even success magick in general...which can easily be a direct application for the energies brought in from the energetic meditation, and sorcery itself (what you use the energies for - is entirely up to yourself).

These energies are seen to be purely thought meditation, and directly changable and manipulative, because it is pure energies pulled from - whatever it is that you desire to pull it from, which can be a very empowering experience. I have used this myself, to help increase my daily living energies - and to directly elevate my life soul beingness, on a daily basis...and it has worked out very well.

Any topic or idea can be elevated or enhanced through this process, and I hope others see the deep worthwhile ideas that might come up from working with such an energetically powerful system, and process. This whole setup can be quite simple and effective once you have the thought meditation, possibly through direct ritual sorcery, to help your ideas flow deeper - and greater, and to guide your whole beingness to much higher energetic resonance in general.

Rasputin_618

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hopefully this fits in this forum, because it is quite interesting and very effective chi, qi - and energetic sorcery, which includes thought manipulation and energetic influence, and energetic magick as well.

The idea here, is to remove the energies from one topic, place or source - and use that for whatever you want, and this can be done with people, topics - objects, or groups of stuff, and just needs a bit of thought meditation, which is in turn, the very act of energy manipulation, or else...just energetic influence in general.

But that energy is used for whatever you might need, whether it be to have your own - thoughts clear up, or even to influence others in vague ways, that can be controlled - but likely through meditation, concentration, and practicing energetic thought manipulation, which might be...an energetic offshoot of thought - form change, and in my eyes...ritual sorcery, to have the spirits and god forms help us out.

This is pure form energetic sorcery, and in my own path, and personal journey - I did this through pure ritual sorcery, to help open my mind, to greater intuition - and energetic resources, so I knew what to think about, and concentrate on, to gain more energies - in general.

I used the following god forms, and angels for my own personal practice.

heziel...used to increase my energetic meditation to help pull away all energies away from enemies, and give them to my thoughts and projects immediately

yeretel...used to deeply increase my awareness of all energies that I am thought manipulating, and to bring that same energies into my own life - through thought control

amon...used to obviously increase my energetic sorcery control so that all known energies, might be consciously within my mind control - at all needed times

paimon...used to creatively increase my thought energetic sorcery control so that my energies pulled from others, are constantly increasing - consciously through my awareness and perception

phenex...used to deeply bring my life energetic understanding to maximum breakthrough so that most all energies, within my life and environment - are within my control, and conscious awareness at all times

Although this might seem like an odd topic, it becomes quite simple - and easy over time, and the practice of meditating on pure energetic increases, becomes almost...second nature.

I am not directly including thought, energetic manipulation - for cursing and baneful purposes, although that can be an offshoot of this topic - though different demons, and angels might be used. I am also not directly including, thought manipulation for direct topic gain...such as money attraction, love romantic desires - or even success magick in general...which can easily be a direct application for the energies brought in from the energetic meditation, and sorcery itself (what you use the energies for - is entirely up to yourself).

These energies are seen to be purely thought meditation, and directly changable and manipulative, because it is pure energies pulled from - whatever it is that you desire to pull it from, which can be a very empowering experience. I have used this myself, to help increase my daily living energies - and to directly elevate my life soul beingness, on a daily basis...and it has worked out very well.

Any topic or idea can be elevated or enhanced through this process, and I hope others see the deep worthwhile ideas that might come up from working with such an energetically powerful system, and process. This whole setup can be quite simple and effective once you have the thought meditation, possibly through direct ritual sorcery, to help your ideas flow deeper - and greater, and to guide your whole beingness to much higher energetic resonance in general.
You mixed demons and angels?

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
You mixed demons and angels?
Yes, I have found using many different magick paradigms and different, god forms and demons, and angels, even for the same common topic and ritual ideas can be very effective.

Rasputin_618

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yes, I have found using many different magick paradigms and different, god forms and demons, and angels, even for the same common topic and ritual ideas can be very effective.
Man that’s like baking a birthday cake and then taking a shit in the middle of it.

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Man that’s like baking a birthday cake and then taking a shit in the middle of it.
Not quit at all. I am an occult author and this has been no problem of any kind. I am not quite certain where you got the idea that this is not possible to do, but for active sorcery rituals this can work out perfectly fine. Other practitioners even use the demons and angels in other unique ways that works out, very well for themselves, and this happens to be the ritual and summoning methods as followed and done by other practitioners. So there is no error or problem with this style and type of magick, at all. Although it can be quite powerful in some ways.

Rasputin_618

Neophyte
Reaction score
Not quit at all. I am an occult author and this has been no problem of any kind. I am not quite certain where you got the idea that this is not possible to do, but for active sorcery rituals this can work out perfectly fine. Other practitioners even use the demons and angels in other unique ways that works out, very well for themselves, and this happens to be the ritual and summoning methods as followed and done by other practitioners. So there is no error or problem with this style and type of magick, at all. Although it can be quite powerful in some ways.
There is another very important factor you are forgetting beyond your success in the ritual. Your immortal soul. I doubt mixing the holy and profane is well received by either side. But whatever edge-lord. Do your thing.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Other practitioners even use the demons and angels in other unique ways
Indeed. Henry Archer also wrote a book about using tasking rituals to combine the natural powers of the 72 angels and their corresponding demons. This seems like a very reasonable practice. I'll refrain from quoting his book since that would only serve to derail the thread.

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Do the original owners of the energy ever ask for it back?
This does not tend to happen, considering that they would not have remotely known that the energy was ever...released or changed out. This often happens very indirectly or through secretive magick, which is why it can be very powerful and covert to use sorcery to change life, and different situations, away from people such as enemies, and those others who stand to gain at our risk...or even those who may even damage our own lives. But to be short, they would not have asked for the energy back, because it would be beyond impossible for them to be able to detect or see the energy change or leave themselves...in the first place. I know what you are talking about here, and it is not a possible situation somehow.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
they would not have asked for the energy back, because it would be beyond impossible for them to be able to detect or see the energy change or leave themselves

It is fortunate there are no higher intelligences that might take a systemic interest

"Thus the Lipikas are spoken of as Spirits of the universe......

They are identical to the four Recording Angels of the KABBALAH, the four Maharajas and Chitra-Gupta in Hinduism, and the four “Immortals” in Atharva Veda who are guardians of the four quarters. In the New Testament, they are identified with the “Book of Life” in Revelation. This recording process of the Lipikas must not be understood to be judgmental in any sense, but more as photographic records of all actions."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I am very careful around the Lords of Karma - to avoid any more unfortunate learning events coming my way

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
It is fortunate there are no higher intelligences that might take a systemic interest

"Thus the Lipikas are spoken of as Spirits of the universe......

They are identical to the four Recording Angels of the KABBALAH, the four Maharajas and Chitra-Gupta in Hinduism, and the four “Immortals” in Atharva Veda who are guardians of the four quarters. In the New Testament, they are identified with the “Book of Life” in Revelation. This recording process of the Lipikas must not be understood to be judgmental in any sense, but more as photographic records of all actions."

I am very careful around the Lords of Karma - to avoid any more unfortunate learning events coming my way
I was almost uncertain of the mention of lipikas here, because this is energetic transference of sorcery, and magick used to change energies away from one source...and gain it to another source.

The karma element here would likely literally not exist so much, because it is not strictly used against others, because the main idea here is to use in general...so the energies could come from the environment itself, objects - and possibly beings or people if needed, but that would be the ritual meditation pushing and pulling the energies into your own being, thereby creating a deeper and greater energies source within ourselves. This is not so much about karma, as it is about sorcery meditation and attaining deeper internal force through, our own mind focus meditation.

The mention of pulling away energies away from enemies in a, big idea but sadly, minor point considering that the energies would all come from naturally good or safe source regardless, because it would then be a curse...to purposefully remove energies in a way that damages the resource targets, and that is technically, not quite what I am talking about here...so the negative karma input idea does not hold sway here, because we are not fully technically getting into...cursing power manipulation, which is another topic entirely, and also why I thought this would be relatively safe topic in general, because energies shifting in quite fun once you get the thought process down, and the meditation going...into full motion.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The karma element here would likely literally not exist so much, because it is not strictly used against others,

I wonder if the Lipika Lords have the same beliefs as humans

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I wonder if the Lipika Lords have the same beliefs as humans
They're certainly not Americans filled with guilt, self doubt, and self hatred. I'm American, and I see this mind set among the religious Fundamentalists as well as those belonging to the mainstream media religions of Consumerism and Progressivism.
The Way of the Magus is TO KNOW, TO WILL, TO DARE, and TO BE SILENT. I see no part of that which says TO FEAR, but there is a mind virus in America which has been spreading around the world to make the people more fearful and thus more easily controlled. Your thinking is that of a materialist. Cause and Effect. That's not how Magic works. John Michael Greer had a recent blog post on Karma, and I found much of it agreeable. However, it would appear that so many of his readers, based on their comments, are fearful people who would rather DO NOTHING of importance or excitement in their miserable lives just to avoid upsetting an imaginary set of scales.

That mind set in America that I spoke of has its root in the Protestant form of Christianity which was predominant during the settlements of the 17th and 18th Centuries which morphed into the pursuit of a materialist "utopia" on Earth followed by an extremely dualistic fate (heaven OR hell) after death. It's really sad to see such Fundamentalist thinking even among those who would call themselves Wizards. (I'm certain that there are many cool Protestants, just as there are amazing people from all walks of life, but when the shoe fits, and I've worn it myself, I have to call it out.)

Demons (Daemons) and Angels are like the Yin and Yang of Western Magic. Why do people still insist on fearing one and lauding the other? This is a duality that seems to go back to the Zoroastrian roots of Christianity, but this thread is probably not the place to discuss religious history. (And I shouldn't have to even mention it.)

Challis

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I know a mage who has literally lived through demons eyes and also fought against them and all of the magical entities he has found has suggested demons will always be a part of the universe but will not always be evil. Like life and death, these are 2 sides of the same coin?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
And here was I thinking that all planes of Existence have causes and effects -

'During his career, Jung furnished several different definitions of synchronicity, defining it as "a hypothetical factor equal in rank to causality as a principle of explanation", "an acausal connecting principle", "
", and as the "meaningful coincidence of two or more events where something other than the probability of chance is involved."'

Treating "karma" as though it responds to linear cause and effect as explained by natural laws of inertia, gravity, friction, etc., rather misses the point that other planes of existence do not follow the human sense of time and space as perceived by our senses and monkey brains. Additionally, human "morality" is often the merest shadow of its intent. How many "good citizens" have complied (and are still complying right now) with tyranny to avoid persecution?

Thorwald Dethlefsen said: "What is important is the completion of the learning process, not the amount of suffering that a person burdens himself with en route by continually refusing to learn." - Challenge of Fate,

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Just so it is stated here, my post was not directly about karma at all, so I will not be directly commenting on the ideas of karma as it relates...to any energy sourcing or even, how that might relate to karmic rebound, or even consequence at all. Those are all theories around....perhaps magick in general, and my energy magick post is mostly about sourcing energetic magick, from different resources, which is not relating to any karmic ideas. Although I do generally get and understand where there may have been, implied karma and karmic implications, that does not relate to the magick of my posts. For my energy magick we are not harming or destroying others in order to get the energies pulled into our direction, but this is a relatively simple post and topic, and thankfully it is very easy and effective magick to use. I just wanted to address the karmic ideas here because it almost feels a little confusing already. There is no karmic consequence or rebound for using or following the main ideas of my post, which is to practice and study, basic energy magick.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks @heavysm . My apologies for getting off topic. We should really discuss karma in another thread.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hi there, it seems i can do similar. at least the way you describe it. for me it was an awakening in the astral where i found myself enjoying the tapestry and working with it. i kept doing that, but noticed loved ones getting sick. so i took a course in filtering energies and learned what emotions and feelings are mine and real. i also set up track and trace cause one does get attacked here for doing such things. it brought beings to my doorstep who wanted to know who was doing all those things and why. it became a long conversation in the universe and somehow a why got born. i had no why. i like doing it and they didnt believe me, so i kicked them out and went on looking for more beings who like doing it. we needed a place and wf was brought before me, riddled with spam and nonsense. that was wf 3.0.

ow i forgot. i didnt find wf. i found heavenly addictive advertising from the aset ka. bought the book (asetian bible) and got annoyed by some things written in it and how their followers read and/or apply it. i rang the writers door several times. he didnt listen so i broke in and now he does a better job watching and writing. and one of his followers brought a list of good occult publishers about. so im happy. i only knew ixaxaar and the aset ka as trustworthy.

wf4.0 got born and i thought if they need a why then let creating an online forum be the reason. others agreed and wf is gaining. thankfully. some other sites wanted traffic so i made it a combined idea, cause really not all people in the occult like the same ways. its also better to have many interested ones and some debris. the days of the duke of alv/ba have a nasty habit of popping up every now and then.

i always wondered how ritual could be a part of this system, but also where superstition starts. one does not need ocd or ill be lighting candles every hour to feel safe, but killing the buzz by saying well obsidian is just a black stone, isnt gonna do the trick either. so i let that go, again and went for someone who at least should understand southern european living. just because i like it, but wasnt brought up with such femininity.

they say i have big cojones and they might be right. dihya is my mental state, always..

ipsychonaut2

Neophyte
Reaction score
What you're describing here is actually called fervor parasitism(draining). It is actually highly frowned against by God because all of the celestial forms of each and every thing in existence is actually only a snapshot of the fervor of the creation of that specific thing at the pinnacle of success and is not in fact an infinitely powerful entity for which you can drain. Doing this will permanently worsen that entities capacity to do it's job and bear the effects which 'naturally' create their own chemical form of that things sensationalisms which is there's and even then the effect is automatically ceasing in it's effect so that chemical composition of a qualia bearing signature. Do not screw shit up for everyone