• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Powerful Energy Magick

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What you're describing here is actually called fervor parasitism(draining). It is actually highly frowned against by God because all of the celestial forms of each and every thing in existence is actually only a snapshot of the fervor of the creation of that specific thing at the pinnacle of success and is not in fact an infinitely powerful entity for which you can drain. Doing this will permanently worsen that entities capacity to do it's job and bear the effects which 'naturally' create their own chemical form of that things sensationalisms which is there's and even then the effect is automatically ceasing in it's effect so that chemical composition of a qualia bearing signature. Do not screw shit up for everyone
I hear what you're saying and I've always been leery of leeching off others' power. Still, what is the difference between this and everyday eating? In the latter, we pretty definitely fekk up other creatures' whole lives just for the sake of a Happy Meal.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Let’s manifest grow enrich. 36 has the even the 27 rooted while the level of 9 reveals the 81 of time, 81 of body electrogravity (for more more wizardly than sorcererly and not body as time and electrogravity replacing body then there is quantum in both…), and 81 of quantum realm. The level of nine has those synchronized three 81s maybe on each so then there is the idea of how each of the 9 81s have 9 points from 81 at a particular time, and this shows that the growth is embedded by the entire environment of consciousness ratios rather than nine being just nine (which also leads to 81 not on that level but past 27.)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Post automatically merged:

Be abandoned in your own forest. Om shanti bless. peace longevity happiness good health.

All about those 🌱 thanksgivings

Vegan emoji*

i did a miracle a bit after becoming vegan. It is the hearts natural rhythm.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
we pretty definitely fekk up other creatures' whole lives just for the sake of a Happy Meal.
There are functional relationships between the mineral, vegetable, animal, elemental, nature spirit, deva, human and higher kingdoms.

Right relationship may involve one feeding another. For example human stress released during gardening or while in Nature, provides valuable refined substance for the energy bodies of the plants and nature spirits.

There is improper feeding as well. I knew a Qigong instructor who taught his people to pull life force out of trees without bothering to ask.

Some animals aspire to be as humans. Quite a few cultures do not eat those species.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
let the self be embedded into the entire divine nature.

One can flow being “electroparticlegravity”.

Nithyananda vegan 7:21

Have faith.

One might imagine that each 3 of the nine are for a different 81 and that the nine of an 81 within the level of nine is flowing through the nine connected to it on the level of 81 in harmony with the stable ratios from nature that each body(and mind) nine tunes to fit rhythms from the aligned source structure/intelligence that is about the 3 types of 81 on the level of nine which has a nine from one of them illuminated. While three might be of each on the base 81 scale tool.

Last edited:

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'd complain about the schizophrenic gematria spam, but I am already baffled by the suggestion that mind-level crap is a good energy source. One source, yes.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am already baffled by the suggestion that mind-level crap is a good energy source.
As you will be aware the energy of the mental plane is usually not destroyed but is used temporarily by humans and other species/kingdoms.

Thus the mental substance used by humans usually has passed through many mental bodies and been used for many purposes.

Depending upon the previous users, the mental substance may be refined or degraded relative to the needs of the next user.

As it happens nature spirits managing plants usually like mental substance from humans as it is qualified by more intent than the nature spirits can themselves provide.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Make your posts readable and to the point.
what about an 81 scales tall as the giraffe shower head that they have all over the world in somewhat to totally open, or even sometimes in hidden caves by stone architecture folks who make these all over the world whether city metal/plastic or ancient stone or clay Even some done survival primitive style rather than just ancient or should I say primitive haha mmuuuuuoooah. It rains down (with a picture on a stand or a statue with a river looking tongue which lands a shadow that moves down onto a waterfall flat rock or even tall waterfall that shown the shadow moving like a wave as the day goes on (Or some scientific parable with a story)) and helps one remove blockages by a simpler small scale below or a tall 81 amount shower. The point is the simple one can be used to turn on the magic at least, and shows the 9 scales but could have those all in between and still blastin. Blastin a blast. Blast in a blast some how.

its blessing and blessings and blessings look primitive in possible explanation of it but it does, say, take a little of evolution, so I think people should enjoy it and make it work for what we know is possible To Do to save the world. We must evolve and use power energy magic like these showers which will help us fight to save the world by learning to be pure like blessed be xeno or whatever belongs of the name, go ahead and owe even surely what just could be more real, integrity authenticity responsibility enrichment to be happy. cheers to the new age, I seeee you; and I think we can all understand who were talking about but the truth seen with divine light of knowledge or whatever like any of the fruits of the holy sprit and gifts. Om shanti bless you s3xy beasts. If you’re good you go to heaven. If your evil you go to hell

and the other thing is the 81 scales is like seeing the 81 scales on each of the 81 scales that you seek in meditation (still perhaps even more mental or physical than the other), (rocks instead can be good on top to make difference maybe a place mainly with the tongue or big too much drink to go in but maybe slashes a young water stream onto the plane below separating it and making 8100 again and even for some places even more 81 scales from each of those though maybe not that many every time but mostly just sparkles because the flowing known light in trajectory wasn’t always known to all beings (peace be upon them)(anyways we’re all loving but were trying to be scientific and that is enough to say so embrace it), maybe with blasts from hard Mayan work like they set up the mechanism to show them working to teach us some magic but for Sadhguru and some vegan activists in their ways a little poison won’t hurt (Nothing but pure happiness is core philosophy (certain urgent love at least gleams/shines and this should be chosen too no matter what if it was necessary so do miracles and don’t fail the divine mission of restoring the natural state of the universe so be it some talk about myths of time or outstanding tickles to break you around and down. The powerful force, truuuuu f4hourse of the water is tru my little druitards, you are still ards but this lesson is so primordial it is always something like druitards for example. Peace be with you. Om shanti bless. (Saying a part of something that stimulates your mind like these descriptions meant for open thinking can be true f4hourze lol and can be mantras to add or try out of the raw mystical variety only some people know more secret advances levels of mantra rhythms) but find certain silence some times not as a super trained sanyasi within and without all 3d powers we’ll take that One (That’s what I had to think about so let my divine moment shine!!! wahkachao hiya (break the booooaaard,., and go back inside neighbor! Really!?, a little closer in kung fu class? And you — - ^><><><>>^>^> go back stop doing that (and jacket off) (your too cold!) (I’m just called super honest!) (now listen to my body, oh ok, just keep listening, shhhhhh, hey what are you doing little Johnny it back in li—nnneee) let’s go find each other in the play area to help our mind, stay strong.

Jackson was Johnny that time. I heard you throwin off my tummy. Lolol.

Put that chi pack inside my shirt just got kicked up, I’m not that dunt dun dun.

Or is it Jackson johnny

Ps. If you guys on these forums don’t see your chosen then I know were already spread out and are a little unfamiliar with being fully known about but let’s tickle his picckkle belt. Do a spell for dilculia, and count the all!! Cuhmaaahhhhoooon now! All the vowels in there, good luck now-. Keep the lights on in there a little, stay strong. Can you stay up with tonight some time throughout and evolve supernatural powers and make progress saving the world. Now let’s go play the videogame in the river and do some quick spells. Aaalllll summoning quick speeeelllllss, #576x144. We love what we do here find that first illuminated sign as you know to so oh well to continue believing in the Tao and to put it all together again in purpose Sean g tell them and find the signs. Im feelin’ fabulus now, learn how to breathe withstanding pictures outlined as signs by nature to rejoice for every time they were all ahead of me now, we can thank and prove doing miracles every test now.

I see it hhiiiuuhihuhi I know it. It’s there! illuminated! A raindrop made it, and it spent its time. Then it showed the people on the bridge dream mystical experience one of those times still illuminated then to the meditation temple, and then out of it now we’re finding another picture and storing it to see something else making it bright enough to pull us or even come into the main shade around the falling of the water. Evenn a huuuuge one if you travel 30 miles away from the large waterfall in zimbabwe (we‘re imagining), or a platform spanning from 3 through 4 (one nautical mile sometimes as mile total) made of stone for the tribal people, trust me it’s worth it done correctly, cummon? even if you can’t spend time enough because our imagination isnt out yet (my minds so messed up I couldnt even understand what I said when I said our imagination isn’t even out yet so we need to believe in the health property of the mind get rid of the evil entertainment etc and then our immune will grow and we will stop hurting with sickness within and without, they will be judging us in a way in the future, I will make sure of that. Om shanti bless. I can do miracle powers. Brazil, equator, peru, etc! Just find a big reservoir underground, make a stone pump deep underground and give it to them, it will evolve them to catch up from the elector cloud wind hitting every day that of course have messed (I mean this I know this) the generations a bit. I am spending telepathic time with them in the present though they are sometimes only less famous (he thinks I’m famous aah aah aah and there if they are able to communicate then that is what needs to be mainstreal when scientific ratios in physics happen yes I am aloud to drive my own thoughts when I even just say physical. I have miracle powers do not bother people religions conform or step aside I have done miracle this is an example musical not of the heavens 432.081 christians I showed you how so I dont know I know I can did it ever matter has it ever been better that’s the example I chose so it matters, so follow my log and we Still seeing land leaves will flow conquistador of gifts Even who, Egyptian jeeewweels. Sometimes silver is worth more than gold baby. Green eyes dark brown growing rate natural organic forest hotspot chubby baby how yourle booty muscle move and - ✊. -✊ me like that. Let’s keep running in the water shower I know where your at. Next the sand storm shower air blower. (You know it doesn’t get stuck any of the four minutes…) 🌬️ 🐔 hiyyyyaaa. Kickin chicken: “you know where your at now (with fate manipulating play supernatural powers attitude)” slappin chicken: oh your attitudes really are part of your Attributes, well then I’m sure we need those (in a side sign which seemingly importantly shimmered so much you had to feel good by the odd complexions of this supreme water shower. ). this will fitten ourselves and we will have the golden intuition by awareness which will let us perceive to psychic, psionics, magic and that is the way it is. Don’t like sayings to much, just know that the magic is here to heal the common living skills and even them and other things like sickness And its structures and limits which explain them.

Blowing emoji, chicken emoji
- grabbing fist, - grabbing fist.
even superconsciousness splash emoji from the child spirit of the grand Nithyananda of (Hehe one of my masters; or just , I know you wished they said this, bonded as a good community) kailasa. Om shanti bless heal.) so please make these showers and have a good time.

Even between street lights for roads being like cars movie.

And were competing ourselves to make ourselves better but things like ancient aliens shouldn’t be called racist so we can grow our plain Philosophy ratios still effected by other humans. I don’t want to hear that, but yes at the same time of racism topic we think about the truth of adventure and how that is the original primordial destiny in all humans we do live as we know we are supposed to be - loving. Anyways keep practicing magic and get those powers please so we can do some powerful magic, simply. A little too simple for a chaos magician, you don’t have to think and find oouuutt but you can know it can be a fun story keeping charge on by the three om shanti bless there are three more over there (common orientation illuminating)

moses is in the middle of dying and still worse than the person scared of it, it if we think about it, the dying was more like working nights than the reality that a premature death was coming (that story was a prayer, we should sacrifice some imagination to make a metaphors in real life timeline thinking that is in fact more of a calculated spell which anyways manifests teachings with their paths and things are summonable in general still anyways, and someone even might be able to make a paragraph or even a bed of subtle angle tuned towards the general direction that would make a bed in the flowers (planets) by making them flattened enough for an astral passer buyer to sleep on and recharge for their strong energy and inferring the strongest like a parable for what I can be known for in a moment (like as in rather than a bed like that for example or a group of illuminated signs in the water 81 scale shower).
we are all equal, as slave work was seen as stressful, even people who never think of those things might be living a life similar which really just means always hurting yourself to make people much happier while we can hero it out being in consciousnesses even the raw enchantment called making one in consciousness but in a rawer and powerfuler shade/note we know we are even by the rate of simplicity in choosing to ask and think about gives us the powers for a miracle (a spell called a miracle if on good terms with people which would let you grow in life metaphysically with them) anyways don’t waste time unless in fasting and fasting works by those same measures as spiritual people really claim of course that miracles and the whole faith can be working wisely and dreamfully with the concept of making something complex. So manifest grow enrich help others, evolve evolve evolve. very wise people like some scientists who can be spoken of say to live alone for trajectory (so now you and we get it.?) growth which will help us heal and life extra.

Just figure out the next step of the conversation because all things are just like this and forces blast us so hard they do a fart rejecter spell. Same way things can just grow like that)$/#’chen

let it be that life tells you this:
and to stop any problem between people getting in the way of strengthening your magic powers, then just tell them you want them to pay attention because you want to guide them to do magic. Your aura can be used in all kinds of magic, be smart and there are some methods even otherwise which I talk about in my posts explaining how, speaking around myself for that while not necessarily you to particulaly what in the same ways opposite as I am doing any certain random lesser things. Right when lesser is greater for you it is based by what you can make it important for and when it is greater for you let it be that by that its qualia/designed qualia that are objectively the case for the latter.

when they take me to their worst games sadhguru I will scream to you in my worst dreams and to the space by that stupid note of all of the people who follow you and are simply strong enough together to say I hate you to the worst when they are in public be vegan and grow.

Living in stride never comes to lose or the divine intelligence is the way of eternal nature.

Those things prove it is not worth arguing with a chi gong master.

i am the kung fu panda I think commonly about aliens. Be vegan.

In the same way I looked out for people a few moments ago, tho near the end of a shorter moment in the overall near time(timeline) range. i didn’t even remember meaning to write be vegan that last time but it had the same Likeness. Grow and see the 81 scales by 81 layers of shade in symbolic logic to attain the dharma of the most powerful energy magic. I’m not joking all I have to say in this moment is free no staff lessons here from the best though not literally for a million billion trillion reasons of the dharma of the earthling who has learned and succeeded in countable at least amount of supernatural feats by living in the golden tao of behavior. Science is metaphysics and love is intelligence.

If we are wise our powerful energy magic will evolve and we will be able to prevent horrid and evil disaster.

If strong glass or some new plastic for example then there can be a temple in the reservoir underground actually or just above ground if it is n above ground temple made out of for example temple makeing shape pieces with visible or perhaps easily more mystical for some less or “non” visible cases and all of the visible or somewhat visible with an artistic fusion or the invisible can be even known and even visible. They can be suspended by a few thin gold or silver or copper chains and there can be olympian like missions by people working in golden composure to magically send the correct golden tone for each metal at least in the events (probably regularly mages, hahaha am I right? Hahahaha)

Then those artifacts won’t fall, inside, and will be strong. Also for the general casing for each piece. just imagine the showers in there, and in temperate zones they can switch the seasons and even the climate because they get that. Strike a flint, condition the embers growth, bring it physically in, into the final product (haha haha). Oh with all this love, come and touch entertainer now, it all in jest all long as it’s allowed for you to call it in case while it is still good. Om shanti bless don’t fight divine stress And or let it me so more blessed ( metal or physical Verb formly)

Hummingbird, can you dunce this one im on my way out and it’s a little big, maybe even with some water. Any ideas to tell theM? About how things will make it better by the mystical sciences? And anyone else?

The 81 scales may have nine illuminated points for the shower for the smaller numbered shower, and that can help one harmonize, then there should be some psionic growth in all perhaps thinking of 9 and 81 is intense sign vision glows while the 9 synchronization is done while being within the midst of the primordial source intensity (thinking of three threes but by three signs only still) then or at least there is also at some time the next magic level of 81 at the other shower area and then the big one at the end in the main room which has the one that you imagine 81 on each of the 81 by how much the water detracted (room for metaphor of for example many petals coming from a flower, or many hexagons in an ancient bee wax artifact). There could be an isle of course leadin to that room with tons of 3 and 9 shower blasters both possibly coming from the three hole fountain though many architecture still splits things as they fall down. learning how to intensify those energy hotspots on your body at a time when there are more or less coming in the near of the moment and moments.. and blasting them with energy control powers at any amount stage focus of 3,9,81 etc. 8100 and smaller than 81 besides those even by chance for example, to clear blockages and get good at timely refreshing and aligning coordination even in the powerful showering grounds. The showers could be placed 29.536 feet away from each other even with smaller ones in the big shower room and also the hall works mentally or subtly as a path crossing a 295.3 (exactly this number of course) feet radius which symbolized the diameter or even a syllogismistic enthymeme radius of symbolic logic while the big shower room can be an actual circle at least notable by that it’s obvious, and the perfect circle shape can be symbolic partially for all of the “dead” because especially with the ancient artifacts in some places, there is ancient level timespan category Very illuminated.

If you get close to someone, make sure you can survive metaphysically technically So that means alone.

But at reasonable time that make sense in the moment, people can be included in the dark night festival of the soul water shower climate adventure. Or at any other time but that makes sense there for how people are still obligated to work constantly and always be metaphysical to prevent philosophic disaster.

Xenophon like signdea!?

In the big room you are primed around enough at that time in the adventure to make your own self position in environment objective to the teaching of it and make your own 29.536 feet golden subjective to personal environment.

As long as we don’t mistreat each other people won’t actually go crazy, and then we can be serious.

Until then we could just go into the jungle and count the puddles.

With an 81 scale staff, or staff made of mind at least always when they want until they make those too

When trying to throw big rubber rocks about the length of the pinky or so as geomancy in the showers, then throw forward and to the side to get a golden spiral more frequency and that will be cool while looking closely will help (from the video game character with a tip when you talk to them) while all are anyways plasticity with general ratios throughout the day you are mastered with can let you have fun when you learn what they are for before you go in the near. And practice makes perfect and nano suits revealing simply water collateral impact thrown being something any athlete can win. the best bodies are the winners but can let it be that middle range form is nice but it was simply out of where divine middle can be found, and the environment is important as in some YouTube video talking about what it means to work within a great relative environment. Watch this one as well but skip when you see the sad

(just after the word sad seriously make room for the growth of the mind body mind In nature, then you can make certain things and make something new) fragments of what technical problems that you might need to learn about but that you don’t want to make jokes about more and more and more in the past. Just tell campfire stories about a power that could easily overcome any obstacle while it’s mysteriously within your story at the moment which give you the secrets of transmutation longevity cosmos etc.

Kundalini namaskar glory movement gesture / long asana as we really do know how to feel and absorb thankfully!…) can clear out the inner river that can flush old signs and keep all thingin the story om vajara guru padme siddhi hum.

One will surely be called bhakti lesson gesture (a gesture but at least it is a lesson in and by it Park if :) or park.

Wholesomeness then proportionateness; then symmetry of left and right, then symmetry of every other direction and possibly including left or right or not wether it was important to know it was there at this stage from the stage before or not, and balance of 2s; then perfect emotion and balance of threes) these things are surely profound and metaphysics wins every time someone sins, so sin will lose. dignity is the factor that is always real if and only real if things are real In the first place. Eternity is real, let me tell you. Om shanti bless. Not chat gpt, lol forget the , we all get it you though and of course we’re joking holmes.

If you obey what is on the sanyasi post the universal consciousness is truly deciding you are the most important ruler/divine factor in comparison and the weeding or whatever is very very very fast. And eternity is very very very long and the weak shall inherit the earth.

Divine intelligence cloud is still real. Read the shades and manifest grow enrich to be happy, go put them on the 81 scales and see the, even with your third eye of course which is so cool to imagine and then you can become an eternal based (yes intelligence thrices to type to thrive in the present age) mage of eternal infinite time and space power. Be excited earth and galaxy and even of course they are doing it in other places while they find certain times for silence when seeking for our templates of teachings. Om shanti bless.

Listen to me to grow into a strong adult, again and again and again like Thoth lol., you reside and are meant to be finding home strength, true strong real strength, that will teach you to be like Zimbabwe and the Amazonian etc etc etc. so those subtle dimension shades need to be seen as both different accumulation of nature of infinite dimensions (1 what things are) or likewise qualia (3 for witch here, if you know you know and you better know Michelle yeoh (she said: that guys here).). Shh hehe. Heheh in this place everyone appears to be golden and oh yeas now they want you everywhere on earth you pretty little fun.

Let me tell you the ancient temples were going to use underground water pump abilities for these powerful shower top holes and snorkeling in an underground temple with a pipe in the middle would be cool or even if the whole place is empty of water except for in the temple, projecting, then the reservoirs outside of the room in other areas nearby underground maybe an underworld tunnel with a pipe if it was even more far away, thanks billionaires you’ll be some architects for sure, good luck and good luck to all. Om shanti bless.

The code of threes is always on by general law and that is because the golden energy noodles which look sort of like spider webs getting thinner or whatever you imagine out of its majesty source can be golden dimension shades and even consciousness model construct objects within that work well with the 81 scale tool.

We can do miracle level work but we just need the specific skills in our embodied architecture of our bodies and otherwise we can at least get them from the wholesome energy that we really might want to feel And know it’s working. there is a balance to all things but there are essential truths, this the truth from within our own dna for millions of years and of course there are meditations about an asteroid on a mystical planet an the point being to know which petal blown off will float down to the exact resting spot near the outside of the blast range, now that’s a blast. A God sound (as we name god for sake of word if your not to excited to forget we’re “only” thinking of the name) could have made that happen for us to know about but even for meditations how that is the case, go and be good)

All vegan loving ideas are good for creation, but if certain examples of complexity in design are figured to be commonly unhelpful to the average magic reader, then they can just know that the other ideas are enough for the 81 shades And that level of complexity out of the millions and in that same way millions of billions of trillions… of ideas which can be fathomed and still possibly by marked scope. Anyways we’re all the old tai chi hero found at the park, who I think will be the ones redeeeming the world.

Even with some hula hoops on.

And then speed dark speed psychics in their asanas again.

With some dashikis on.

And the middle pillar realm hogs. Warthogs duuude

Well they all stood themselves up on the totem poles but of course that was our idea boo hoo lolol jkjkjk

I’m most passing people by in time connections, between people you just have to bless them to remain the world prowess, I still know words, lol.

Structure order chaos coming in clusters of three, and listening to the signs three times or whatever it may be. Ancient aliens.

All of the mythical trinities and trios in the 81 scales now, stoke those with the flame of wild lively glory and blasting we are!

Again let the energies be absorbed in kundalini samyama and endure to become rich and endure richly in metaphysics the golden value system lifestyle as it has been integrated to earth science, astronomy, quantum here, and let the teachers be angry when its love here if quantum was not last while in the same time, in balance was still the fact that the small piece of the universe the learning had was really still meanT to be very well known by the learner.

That saying will give power to make last the trajectories of master student of family and friend to friend level or whatnot of course in a way or whatever or whatever or whatever, and to make them work with more power.

God relationships to people with mysterious ways as many of us know well and these things have been explained in the infinite beauties of nature all over the place.

We must also put some toy building blocks for sizes of all ages while of course the older ages can use any by general logic and reasoning, and i see you, I know you can still do those some magical way and or with a lot of work like some ancient pyramid builders even common types without certain tools by choice.

Tesla 8 years that’s all, that’s pretty cool, life‘s always able to be great. Om shanti bless.

To get to the next level when powers are very off and not left off a way when leaving to the somewhat first to enter and last to leave energies, then take from one PULL EARTH AURA !!! And bring it to three doing core philosophy and there is an initial summoning to make the decision in physics of reality no matter in lab or not, so listen to this and make returned towards one resting in two, if you don’t make it to one all the way get enough into two and otherwise If you don’t get to two but go into one then throw it back to two enough and let it be a green enough spot still. Om shanti bless of the wave planes are out there maybe signals from ets but perhaps youll get an open channel that pumps out ratios that are helpful anyways. lol.

At moments things get hard to do magic so always be doing practicing core philosophy from the start of each step in the science, and after the previous comment, there becomes the start of science generally being there by that the group of there Is the middle being two within the network.

if you have to, when you know your magic makes you still who you are then those example ratios show you about the important things in life which tell you you can survive without people hurting your essence construct one would much have to overcome which cannot be done that can show us who we are really destined to be and who we are really destined to also save in this planet unchosen at all a lot and other planets.

Key+shade=chi. Sacred architecture can include sacred geometry based upon this like many people have wished Form sacred architectures.

Don’t forget the golden ratio scale.

More hard work into architecture can do the same thing as more complex ratios making plastic and glass, so the artifact land attribute can be certainly transcending. Om shanti bless.

Use momentum from the calendar like the blessings to grow ratios your be familiar with when you meditated remembering what happened from when you were young or from a good safe episode from ancient aliens (I pretty much watch the mysterious power of three. it sounds familiar to us when we say subtle energies are real, and helping character always guide us so I know to say the people can have what truly belongs to them but I’ll keep taking from space what is mine, and every being should to and there are essential truths both helpful and unfavorable to work with and avoid during complex things and to work with in correct energy range when it is for holding near the ratios of the structures of the conservative structures which remind you what day it is and such and how old you are at any moment, so let’s learn about this akashic lifestyle and become more supreme truly supreme as we know we need to get it. Om shanti bless. let’s become powerful mages that we know we are but obviously that we are not enough most of the time sometimes when it’s specific.

Everybody thought of threes when they saw the solid liquid gas environment scape so we all are akin to the 81 saving scales. Super reflex intuition momentum through physics matrix A - [skill] - B time unit asana made of supernatural physical movement deductible in conservative time energy scale or at least way in the 121 scale, super gesture.

let the last comment make sense in concentrating stride when thinking about how to understand architecture you are making no matter how un 81 scales it seems, you can definitely use it.

Claim your past and present and future making the world better by bettering yourself no matter who you ever are throughout any phase.

(11x11x33)+(11x6) and that can be in a physical rhythm while only 81, 27 where fully there while only 3 of level of nine was included out of the 121.

It’s a muhdra to ensure maybe for time throughout the day that you are locked within a certain third of 3 fourths of 144 minutes and that is how one is promoting to count in this method.

one is bigger but one is more intense.

Woah nice try but thats just how you landed hieeyyyaah.

Water gun blast noodle stream!

If you want your ideas in the architecture to make sense to more people probably then put them on a website everyone uses and maybe also of course large stands or boards nearby.

Think about how this can be worth this way for planetary awareness: if you start thinking about one of the climates of the 81 scales then if it’s automatic you can control it and you can also know that if not yourself then it could be cultural trends you are near or psychically connected to , so the good thing is that you can tune into the coordinates that each of those parks or cultures can sign to you to learn about and maybe of course the parks themselves even teaching you about, and travel schools could make these for themselves or be near them anyways to integrate the great sacred geometry-architecture that can hold teachings into by their ratios and the general 12:24 year or 576 min ratios that the 81 scales work within. Again counting 3 and 4 is common in southern or central American cultures from what I’ve heard.

And colleges could make 81 scales as a main focus further and can travel around at a western philosophical rate which has more parts though always in the same plane of those technically extreme things like as in 8100 which we do all work in. And the colleges can all work together, maybe the younger school is still making mystical essentials for the most complex while they even have a bigger selection of schools of course for certain organizations whoa re sort of in the middle and they should be affiliated with lifetime repeating system learning systems which learn the same levels but at times integrate things that one speaks illuminatedly about that it was done simply because it had certain length time cycles that were integrated and anyways it can be easier to separate people at least but its your choice if the options are there. Also that is like body wizard, body Sorcerer, environmental chi mage Levels of cycle or even 27 each as we all know.

Serious, joking, wild magic.

Are you sure there’s ratios in there?

I just chose to reference that one because of Aristotle.

Even a dap

It is generally your choice to learn living how you want of course but it is important severely so just be the most supreme No matter what and those moments are always in your story.

Cheerfulness is a virtue and all people have their own level while some might need help but anyways theyre all powerful energy magic.

But im just joking, I get that you can seriously do it yourself. Unless you realllly did everything on the first day and never came back. lol jkjkjkjk. But recess wasn’t as real in the classroom though one could make things better by still making it happen scientific trajectory and I know school is you heavenly destiny launching pad certain astronauts use more seriously lololol with all of their ancient secrets and technology….. as long as you admit its still called the Stone Age.

You can do 81 random things a day or always do the structure order chaos while being wise about the 576 864 min ratio deleo senoritaaagghhh

Any ways you know things are serious when they went Into mudra and then started eventually doing tai chi brudaahhgh

I call this planet tribe sometimes. We can do miracle powers they are real. Om shanti bless you know it’s better than we suffer through we can make this better om shanti bless.

well start out like malta, no problem. Nithyananda and all are now 3d and we also had no more problem retrying that.

Overall to just let things absorb here if you want then think about how 81 scales is the most complex or the simple and that is its other name like it is Gods who are universal frequencies for sure can be known as that name of God surely and never more less mystically. We will work about half a lifetime and then scrape away the clouds In consciousness. Om shanti bless.

Jackson here honesty Roma here 1 Xenophon here strong mystical thing like middle pillar.

The truth is you never get the supernatural blessing you need per se but actually the blessing that can be used for anything in the world with some of its energy.

Subtle scope and subtle energy is how we after all make or at least initially or at least constantly the powerful energy magic.

But when it’s time to do a big number two it’s time to become more (time), then within all three types of magery one can still think about the structure order chaos which is still within any method.

But choosing which magic can be the core philosophy intelligence by the words structure order chaos simply being filled in for natural ever raging energy complexion balancer and drivetoworkabler but like a middle mana of its own, while perfect emotion when affordable in expensive situations like as in the cheap situations can be the style of the third in this method rather than balance of threes.

Also slides with special numbers of bumps making the wall of the environment in some places look as if it’s made out of slide vines.

And yes the bumps can align to different slides nearby while the one doing it so much getting in more shape for powerful magic can see all stoking of the future!

There is work within one thing and work within the many things nearby while maybe a certain board of bead counters by each slide can let one keep track, don’t run like that be slower to be careful.

There could be a solstice slide journey where one loads mystical imaginative experience by going through subtle ratios of the slide turns and ups and downs ever how slight though enough to Stay which may have pictures on them, while the adults become legends as well.

Bamboo slides are also possible or just wood for personal carving history park styles while the other parks have people who enchant perhaps many many many makeshift things which are along the initial conveyer of creation and those mages and family and friends are around.

While moss could help in a way lololol

slides in perfect trajectories and sometimes with rope tops with nine ropes above while there are ropes above those holding those in place below so people don’t get caught while plastic might be fun for some places still even in places that are in the Amazon deep in primarily for the people who need to get stronger immunity wise as we all can use that reality for the balance of nature that makes sure things obey the natural Tao. Om shanti blesss.

Ratios should be used again until they are known unless they want to do them on their own which can be done if enough people are interested, a group of friends could make a park Design offering to the government To do it the old fashion way. There can be symbolic logic on boards or perhaps even in the hall for deeper analysis which holds the guiding laws of the sciences and philosophies which the solstice slide was an example of, while there are also Jupiter Saturn Venus etc slides in the mix, also 137 realm, body sorcerer, body wizard, environmental chi wizard, environmental chi sorcerer, environmental chi chaos magician, gas or solid or liquid ruled by 576 min logic, four minute slide of mana, hard body slide, soft body slide, and why does god design us and make us say I’m just bouncin on a dick when they are feeling awkward in public.

I always talk like that commonly but the truth is being in public is much more dangerous as things are technically stolen from the main Tao so it’s safer to be alone again, it’s safer to not face more problems though living alone is not perfect at this time on earth as there is never a common time with enough hummus in your back pocket that might be able to withstand the pressure of a sitting I know this I’ve seen this.

Did you think that was your penis, she’ll have news for you buddy, it wasn’t.

Even joe dirts mullet is harder to differentiate.

But he’s always on the high wind slide.

A slide network about running through the jungle with hummus on them.

Some slides might be more about being overall for the other slides but that is perhaps even not necessary at certain places, like perhaps schools that have their own wisdom about it.

I’ll make sure anyone who is with me has the best part of themself speak saying I am so great my divine fate belongs to my power I own eternity. This is a manifesto you must work hard people curse the natural universe and say bodies are disgusting and a true universe respecting being cannot be listened to if they are the bad people saying that and yes yes yes we are scientific after all again i have done real miracles before so I am supreme and no one can hurt me or u take their soul. Om shanti bless.

I take it if they sin. Enforce to people that evil is a lie. My body is the divine mastery of the universe and it was in trajectory and eternal shades of divine knowledge are mine and all gods who also obey me and that is what I obey as well which is what they obey.

You’ll all know what I’ve done in the afterlife if I can help which is what I’m expecting.

It’s like trickster is in the waters.

That’s why we can talk about that longer.

Every family and group of friends who was getting that right at the moment were supporting you so you can know you’re going to win this is a reason why physic powers is important especially in the city while I’ll tell you that it is for when things get bad and bad is the proper word.

Be good and go on the perspectives are so illuminated by this post.

Be respectful and make people be as I have had the power to be stronger than any object on the planet by all tests physics has ever got a million billion trillion th close to. Om shanti bless don’t hurt the buddha who is that who I am or else you will go to hell.

Be the person as this person says to be and respect people that respect the life and joy of being nude whether they want to be or not Doing it themself being nude or not and respect them no matter what.

And if I’m famous then do not ever tell me I’m inappropriate or I will come back to this and then say and so they come and we will see whose closer.

Be alone and we can just so simply simply help people more and even make these parks so much that way. Om shanti bless.

Only be around people by choice if you can scientifically see the bad side on both sides of the person before the good side on both to do things really better. Om shanti bless, these can help you know who mattered no matter what know who you are truly prepared and freshened to meet so these anyways could be called your spirit animals and you can spend a million billion trillion galaxy years talking about the different parts of the souls like the light and nature souls which help you live in the moment and become who you are supposed to be throughout time in accordance with your divine fate which all people have.

One can say do you really want to have wrinkles to remember you want to get killed to be straight conservative that is when you could instead be vegan to be straight which is what it takes anyways to be supreme?

And all of the essentials by @veganstringbean on yogaforumsdotcom

If you wish to change then you will have a much better past while you are also reediting what your past is as well and you will become supreme no matter what in consciousness amen.

I used to be the darkest force on the planet along with a few other of course who can embody the name while it should be known thar yes dark can be serious but it is gooood

So don’t worry it’s easier to change than you’re tricking out more crazy as.

That video was a test for my power levels to stay strong while I should be able to explain three while two was illuminated at a point. But anyways there is talked about the ordinary consciousness, light body, spirit of the universe.

If the spirit of the universe is definitely two crashing while it has mainly many many parts then also leading to one as perhaps a tool other being or self could be a great. And that can help you understand chaos at least in harmonized alignment for the synchronizationnature of your body as the one formerly being explained by two while the three things as we know can help measure the chaos and make a network. So saying many then two then one is a way to pin up and align in timing for philosophical absorption to say three is what this is really building to in this method For example.

The way he either saves the third or either kept put the first makes this a very mystical/psychedelic experience By my facts Personally.

Out* the first.

While all was good by how the three and first two of order terminology (from how I promote in this example for example) is kept there.

To take the science I do have to offer anyways, understand the first third has your child body ratios, and the second intersection has what you can do in the moment which makes you feel awkward but is sometimes better so that you can get your heavenly body as you work so hard for it even against temporary odds in consciousness young body mature mind (I wrote back here so now is the time to say some are fitter by many many many basic standards anyways….) , and the last scale (continuing on) has the long future which eventually holds you heavenly perfected body reclaimed and eventually you are of course again eternal life force invincible supreme by near birds and miracles because some people are holding the real weights but anyways you’ll definitely live great enough if you don’t try to think and find out what a teacher wouldn’t want to talk about and instead if you live the emotional surf and stop thinking about if you’ll enjoy the afterlife in those really trajectory moving or fiery moments so you can be happy in the total vastness of the Toltec shamanism and that is what people might even give to people as they are on their way prolonging spiritual (core philosophical) perfection (enlightenment) while the ordinary whether it’s better for better or worse is important to a spiritual seeker like the training manual in its little details or spiritual anyways moments can be so that you can know what needs to really be fixed. the heavenly body and peace and happiness is what is essential.

To reset the way we use our attention we must add a fourth so far and true that anyone knows it’s real while it’s very simple and it is the real 3 D teaching which can help us turn that outer environment the second chaos that is to make a fourth point which is either the extremely overall while still holding any skillful possible essentials at times as a tool that should be kept in good condition while or the extremely specific elemental force (element with its components of course dear children and mystics other mystics who my be one by that note) which can even keep order paired with chaos turned on doing much magic instead rather than being paired with structure. And there is much mystical energy to go around so imagine those planets which has ancient aliens looking the way you need them to so you can fix yourself properly and feel at home while you will be more and more comfortable finding unusual animals as well.

meditstion at these parks with mystical mages is what I’m hoping for as a side example here to grow you power while it might only be in mind I guess.

Last edited:

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
what about an 81 scales tall as the giraffe shower head that they have all over the world in somewhat to totally open, or even sometimes in hidden caves by stone architecture folks who make these all over the world whether city metal/plastic or ancient stone or clay Even some done survival primitive style rather than just ancient or should I say primitive haha mmuuuuuoooah.
Hey man, are you okay? It looks like you were writing this across about 7 hours yesterday, and it's not very coherent. (You've posted really helpful stuff before, and this is noticeably different from how you normally post). Do you have a friend or someone you can check in with maybe?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hey man, are you okay? It looks like you were writing this across about 7 hours yesterday, and it's not very coherent. (You've posted really helpful stuff before, and this is noticeably different from how you normally post). Do you have a friend or someone you can check in with maybe?
I wonder though, are those texts really written by him or by ChatGPT?Because this rambling-like quality does feel a bit like AI stuff.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I wonder though, are those texts really written by him or by ChatGPT?Because this rambling-like quality does feel a bit like AI stuff.
It's not impossible, but unlikely, for a few reasons in the text I could point to, but I don't see value in analysing it at that detail.

If it's a bot, then there's no damage done by asking if the bot is okay. But if they're a person having a tough brain time, then it could be hurtful to have their post dissected for alleged lack of humanity

(for the record, I do sincerely think you're a human JMPTD, even if you do post a lot of math that is beyond my personal ability to understand)

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It's not impossible, but unlikely, for a few reasons in the text I could point to, but I don't see value in analysing it at that detail.

If it's a bot, then there's no damage done by asking if the bot is okay. But if they're a person having a tough brain time, then it could be hurtful to have their post dissected for alleged lack of humanity

(for the record, I do sincerely think you're a human JMPTD, even if you do post a lot of math that is beyond my personal ability to understand)
I'll just say it's too blasted long and opaque. Writing is a bit like bean burritos' after-effects. One has to take into account by-standers, their sensibilities, and how small the elevator is.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I was being a goof ball thinking we were more familiar and boarding each other perhaps so I wanted to be a silly dork. i am alright but you have keen senses for a bit of that; anyways sorry for forcing love bear.

That was in fact a wild night. I’m taking some time off for now. Thanks pixel for the guidelines.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Please keep the discussion on topic. If you don't know what the topic is, read the original post and see if you can add something constructive and understandable to the original post.