• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Practical Sigil Magic: Creating Personal Symbols for Success Frater U∴D∴

Share a PDF of a book.

Vikaskk

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi bgshawn,
i am looking for

Practical Sigil Magic: Creating Personal Symbols for Success Frater U∴D​

book
i would be big help if you share the mega link again.
thanks alot.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hi bgshawn,
i am looking for

Practical Sigil Magic: Creating Personal Symbols for Success Frater U∴D​

book
i would be big help if you share the mega link again.
thanks alot.

Better post your request in Book Requests next time, the OP may not be active in the forum anymore so your request might get ignored. Anyway, here's the book:

41aeimFw-hL.jpg

Create and use powerful symbols of Will

Practical Sigil Magic is widely regarded as the definitive guide to the topic. Unavailable for a number of years and long sought-after by magicians, this classic work is now available once again.

Sigil magic is one of the most efficient and economical of magical disciplines. It can be performed without complicated rituals or paraphernalia, is independent of philosophical and dogmatic premises, and can be learned easily and quickly. Most important, it will give even beginning magicians the chance to work with the power of the Will and enhance their own abilities. This classic reference work will provide magicians―from novice to adept― with instruction that will empower and advance their magical practice.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!