• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thanks/Praise Praise to Mercury Sol and Jupiter.

Giving thanks or praise to a diety, spirit, or any other entity.
Reaction score
Awards
I put forth 200% effort (new resume, job application, follow up call before my prearranged interview over email, waiting on their other recruiter to be free to return my call.).
The card drawn in Mercury hour was the Magus(drawn under El Elyon), also the time I was editing and communicating. The recruiter called in the next Mercury hour. I predict by next Mercury hour I will either have an interview or have been offered the temp assignment.

Thanks and praise to the Solar influence through Jupiter and the Jupiter influence through Mercury to receive this and give thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Friend called regarding room for rent, movies details, rules, and boarding of kitty for a minute. Will put more effort towards jobs. Thank you again Mercury/Luna. Also noted this has been in progression off Zodiacal Hours from Mars/Aries to Venus/Taurus to Mercury/Gemini. Next hours 6 and 1am tomorrow on Mercury day, Zodiacal hours in Libra/Venus and Saturn/Capricorn. Rewinding or starting early might still catch Virgos attention, if not, work on Gemini hour.

Last edited: