• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Prayer to start reading a book or studying an occult subject

Informative post.

Omee

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I can't link to my Patreon or blog directly, not aiming to advertise it but it is cross-posted from there.

for all students of Magic, Occult, Academia, etc. I hope that you like this "gift".

to be said before studying/starting studying

اللهم الهمني علما أعرف به أوامرك و أعرف به نواهيك و ارزقني اللهم بلاغة فهم النبيين و فصاحة حفظ المرسلين و سرعة اللهم الملائكة المقربين و أكرمني اللهم بنور العلم و لسرعة الفهم و أخرجني من ظلمات الوهم و افتح لي أبواب رحمتك يا رب العالمين

"O God, Teach me knowledge so I may know your commandments and prohibitions. grant me the essence of Prophets understanding, the eloquence of their memory, and the quick comprehension of your archangels. O God bless me with your light of knowledge and quick understanding, save from the darkness of doubt and open the gates of mercy, O God of the Worlds."

1.png

from Ahmad Al-Dairbi's tried Quranic virtues, Great Key of the Kingdom Written for the Pious Ones

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Prayer to start reading a book or studying an occult subject
SUBTOPIC: The Prayer
※→ Omee, et al,

Yes, this seems to be quite similar to the first oration found in the Ars Notoria (The Notary Art of Solomon)(Turner Translation 1657 • Persecution and Toleration in Protestant England 1558-1689).

The Notory Art​
Revealed by the Most High Creator​
to Solomon.​
In the Name of the Holy and undivided Trinity, beginneth this most Holy Art of​
Knowledge, revealed to Solomon, which the Most High Creator by his Holy Angels​
ministered to Solomon upon the Alter of the Temple; that thereby in short time he​
knew all Arts and Sciences, both Liberal and Mechanick, with all the Faculties and​
Properties thereof: He has suddenly infused into him, and also was filled with all​
wisdom, to utter the Sacred Mysteries of most Holy words.​
Alpha and Omega! Oh Almighty God, the Beginning of all things, without​
Beginning, and without End: Graciously this day hear my Prayers; neither do thou​
render unto me according to my sins, nor after mine iniquities, O Lord my God, but​
according to thy mercy, which is greater then all things visible and invisible. Have​
mercy upon me, O Christ, the Wisdom of the Father, The Light of the Angels, The​
Glory of the Saints, The Hope, Refuge, and Support of Sinners, The Creator of all​
things, and Redeemer of all humane Frailties, who holdest the Heaven, Earth, and​
Sea, and all the whole World, in the palm of thy Hand: I humbly implore and​
beseech, that thou wilt mercifully with the Father, illustrate my Minde with the​
beams of thy holy Spirit, that I may be able to come and attain to the perfection of​
this most holy Art; and that I may be able to gain the knowledge of every Science,​
Art, and Wisdom; and of every Faculty of Memory, Intelligences, Understanding,​
and Intellect, by the Vertue and Power of thy most holy Spirit, and in thy Name.​
And thou, O God my God, who in the Beginning hast created the Heaven and the​
Earth, and all things out of nothing; who reformest, and makest all things by thy​
own Spirit; compleat, fulfil, restore, and implant a sound understanding in me, that I​
may glorify thee and all thy Works, in all my Thoughts, Words, and Deeds. O God the​
Father, confirm and grant this my Prayer, and increase my Understanding and Memory,​
and strengthen the same, to know and receive the Science, Memory, Eloquence,​
and Perseverance in all manner of Learning, who livest and reignest, World​
without end. Amen

I was surprised to find in my research that most of the Major Religious Tyrants throughout history, played a Pius role in the public eye, but not much beyond that.

Just My Thought...
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R