• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Pre-Ritual consultation

lucidum71

Neophyte
Warned
Joined
Aug 8, 2025
Messages
23
Reaction score
3
Hello everyone. I wanted to ask if you use any PRACTICAL method to determine which entity will help you with a request.

By practical method, I don't mean relying on intuition, visits in dreams, summoning the spirit and asking it directly, or choosing based on its abilities. I mean something you can do quickly and at any time, without depending, for example, on a correspondence between the planetary day and hour.

Thank you very much.
 
Top