• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Projected Will Experiment to maintain life in a leaf day 3

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello all,

Day 3 and the leaves are still going strong, all 3 are still green, although it seems leaf 2 and 3 are starting to lose a slight amount of green, but might be my own confirmation bias xD

Routine: meditate for 10 minutes to seal intentions and refine focus
use Vogel's methods of willing the leaf to live to attempt to extend its freshness

No headache today, kind of hoping that something happens soon I am rather impatient to see what happens o_O

Hope everyone is well.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I wonder how the results would be if you did this on a live plant that was in the process of dying...
A month ago I tried this on a cute little air plant (just a little fella living in a nice seashell) that was struggling. It was spectacularly unsuccessful.
But don’t worry, with the gardening skills in my house I’m sure to have many opportunities to try again. 😄