• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Proof Of The Occult

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
What experiences have you guys had with the occult and spirituality that proved to you that it was real? Also anybody know any studies that have been done that prove it? The book The Holograpic Universe talks about some of that stuff.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If by proving its real you mean manifesting changes in the material realm with one's magick, I have a few solid successes. Talking about them seems a bit like bragging, but a couple of my childhood bullies are in the ground. Positive successes are a bit more elusive, though I've had some smaller ones. *sigh

Reaction score
Awards
Photos. Photos of the initial candle lighting, photos after spirit invocations, and final closing photos with shadow figures in them. Unfortunately they are on my phone and cannot upload them. Small successes and setbacks. Ordeals. Odd occurrences. Synchronicities. Things hard to explain. And mostly forgotten.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have had many experiences but mostly they were unobserved by others.

Still, on one occasion I was driving my gf in a borrowed car (2CV) on narrow winding country roads with high banks. I came to a tight blind corner and had the thought: This is a dangerous corner.

So I braked sharply and another car came around the corner on the wrong side of the road. If I had not had that thought I would have had a collision.

When I go back into the scene now, the nature spirit of the car was communicating to me.

Occult?

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I saw one of those astral demons before the shadow orbs. One of them flew into the walls of my house really fast and right when it did that I heard a loud crackling sound in the foundation of the house. I've also had a couple of other really profound experiences as well.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
So basically you had proof (and or according to the mundane world are psychotic in some shape or form).
Yeah it was proof, the most profound event was a spiritual energy download that my friend gave me. He was an army veteran and was in Iraq before too, but when he did the download it felt like the most intense drug trip of my life and times, and then we were in his backyard and a military helicopter flew overhead and turned on a spotlight right on us. So the spotlight wasn't on, and it turned on that spotlight right onto us. It was like seeing the 'Matrix' for real. It was like uh oh, you guys weren't supposed to do that.

JMPtD

Zealot
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I have had some experiences but was not very surprised. with intentionality I hope the build the constant intensity of mysticism feeling and interesting details still or in action. Last year I was meditating for three months all day and then made a light shine from my face link a laser by the shape of my face as it was on the wall; the light was about as bright as a microwave digital number. Another cool one was glowing noodles were floating in my room as bright as the previous example. A last one here is I walked through a wall.