• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Protection against anxiety provoked by other's feelings towards me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I always think of that Nietzsche line, I am not a big fan of him but he says something like that you cannot be killing flies all the time.

It's a shame that a place meant for something greater be filled of stupid jokes with no grace and the kind of comments you (the ones active, those freaks who live for the computer and eat shit) give to people. Like you all know better when you actually don't know where is your face at.

I Also recommend the admins in the place to waste more time in erasing homophobic comments for example, and just do his/her job.

About the owner of the place, you did a great job with your books business but be careful of ethical hackers and the people who has been offended here now and in the past.

All kinds of people can pass around here. But experience taught me people like you don't really care about anything... Like those stupid small dogs that bark to everything when they can be desintegrated so easily.
Post automatically merged:

Meme Sing GIF by Travis

I dunno why I came back this place is disgusting and can assure you it won't last long have fun!!!!!!!

Specially if my data isn't erased it won't defenetely last

Last edited:

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Again you guys have more patience than me.

I can never tell whether the issue with ‘weird’ threads is mental disorder or trolling but I won’t probably ever apply to be a Mod of any kind and nobody would want me to either because I would not hesitate to lock a thread and pull out the ban hammer after 1 post of insults and threats whether they are veiled or not.

The uptick in foolishness has become noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.