• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Protection Magick: The Ultimate Guide to Using Magical Rituals, Spells and Angelic Protection for Psychic Self-Defense (Magic Spells) By Mari Silva

Share a PDF of a book.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
41CEDkM4IeL.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Discover protection magick and what it can do for you!

What do you consider magical? The rising of the Sun every morning? How the Moon controls the tides and affects every body of water on Earth? Are you more drawn to heavenly magick? Angels and archangels aren't just characters in the Bible. They are divine forces of energy that are dedicated to helping humans live their best lives.

Spiritual applications are just as important as physical tasks, and what if we are just as much in danger in realms we cannot see as we are on Earth. You may be a seasoned practitioner who understands the importance of protection magick, or you may be a beginner. It makes no difference what your experience is; you already know that the more you learn about staying safe, the more adventurous you can be.

Why limit yourself when there is so much information about rituals, spells, invocations, and other magical practices you can explore? Magick and performing the craft is a lucid, fluid experience that you can personalize, but you must understand the fundamental principles to keep you safe.

With this book, you will:
  • Learn about traveling through fascinating realms and discovering the creatures who inhabit them, safe in the knowledge that you will not be harmed
  • Understand the rituals described in ancient texts and how to perform them while incorporating your modern beliefs
  • Discover what the elements can do for your magick
  • Master summoning the all-powerful elementals. Learn their secrets and share their powers
  • Become one with the mighty Archangels who rule heaven and choose the ones you feel will help you as you live your life
  • Discover the power of the pentagram and how to use it
  • Discover the power of your spirit and how it binds the elements of the physical realm together
  • Gain wisdom from the King Solomon Keys - ancient texts that are just as powerful today as they were in the time of Jesus
  • Learn the common myths and the real dangers of astral travel
  • Understand that magick is not just for spiritual work. You can use it to help you get that new job or become prosperous. The spirits and angels know that your hard work should be rewarded with material gains as well as spiritual ones!
  • Learn more about the symbols and glyphs that represent magical beings and use them to invoke their power
  • Master the art of persuasion by communicating with some of the highest powers in the Universe

This book is meant to empower you to do great things. Teachings from around the world are available to you. It is your armor, trusted sword, and shield against those who wish you harm. Use it well, and you will emerge unscathed and fulfilled from your travels.

Buy Here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

scintillating

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Discussion is not allowed in the book shares section.
I haven't read this but I've seen it argued that Mari Silva is pen name of AI generated books ...

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't read this but I've seen it argued that Mari Silva is pen name of AI generated books ...
I didn't know that, I hope not because I read through it quickly and thought it had decent knowledge. I'm gonna have to read it again, if you do read it let me know or the mods know so they can possibly remove it from the library.

Thanks for letting me know.