• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Protection & Reversal Magick (Revised and Updated Edition) by Jason Miller

Share a PDF of a book.

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

51p1tihcmFL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Protection & Reversal Magick is a complete how-to guide to prevent, defend against, and reverse magickal attacks of any kind. Here, renowned scholar and magick practitioner Jason Miller shows readers how to master these techniques:

• Setting up early-warning systems
• Appeasing angry spirits through offerings
• Performing banishing and making amulets that will prevent most attacks
• Making magical “decoys" to absorb attacks against you
• Summoning guardian spirits or gods for help
• Binding, confusing, or expelling a persistent enemy who will not leave you be

These are techniques for witches, wiccans, ceremonial magicians, root doctors, and anyone else who puts magick to practical use. Like the cunning men and women of old, you can now defend yourself and your loved ones against even the strongest attacks. This edition features updates throughout the text.

Reaction score
Awards
The new intro is worth a read (and should probably be considered required reading for most practitioners).

“Currently in 2022 it seems to me that a good deal of the Pagans, witches, and magicians I meet now are strangely terrified of the magick they do. People summon spirits, then panic when spirits show up. Witches burn candles at midnight and freak out if the melted wax looks ominous. They call upon underworld spirits and then think they they are being attacked from multiple sources but can give no solid reason.
So since I get to update this introduction, let's pull it back a bit. It is still true that magickal attacks and spirit obsessions happen. That doesn't mean that they happen all the time for no good reason.
Being the victim of a psychic or magickal attack is an attractive proposition for two reasons: it makes you important enough to be cursed but also frees you from any responsibility for bad things in life. Being at the center of drama always bolsters the ego. I mean, if people are spending their time cursing you, you must be important, right? That sense of importance is, in a strange way, an ego boost. Of course, if you are under attack, you have something to blame for anything going wrong in life. You can tell yourself that you lost your job because you are the victim of a curse, not because you showed up late unprepared and looking like an unmade bed.”

-Eld