• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Protection

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
LBRP, Banishing Hexagram are very common and effective.

I have posted a tutorial for [Tutorial] - The Adjuration of Metatron — a banishing / protection spell. which is also a good alternative.

I also pray to YHWH/Adonai and sometimes petition Angels and Saints from the Roman Catholic pantheon.

Tbh, I'm ashamed to say I've lost/forgotten the protection talisman I was going to post, at the time I promised it, I had read it from a book and was going to post it but now I can't remember 😂 I'll try to find it.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I think I found it, here ya go: [Tutorial] - The Preliminary Rite of Protection + Bonus Amulet Method

Also, discovering and communicating with your guardian angel, while a somewhat lengthy and involved process, depending on which source you follow (the old Abramelin translation by SGM is definitely the most grueling), is also definitely one of the most potent methods of lasting and effective protection.

Magickal Destiny by Damon Brand has a much more approachable method, although still very involved and time consuming, is what I would recommend. You can find the PDF here: [Official] - The Book Thread

Last edited:

thehornedone

Neophyte
Reaction score
Astrologically speaking, I have a strong affiliation with Saturn so that is my go to for protection. I keep protection mojo on me every day which is filled with a few Saturn herbs, black tourmaline, a shard of a mirror and a shark's tooth. When I charge it I do it at an altar for Saturn. When I need protection in the short term I start by mentally invoking Saturn and visualize a black cube in my chest which I gradually expand to outside my body which is omnipotently dense and impervious and imagine the things which might be attacking me as tiny pebbles hitting the outside which I cannot hear because they are insignificant.

Unrelated to the last part, I think it is good to mention something I have noticed about my protection. My personal path is that of a theistic pagan so I ask my spirit squad to teach and guide me on life and in magic. If I were protected 100% all the time then I never would have ended up in a witch fight where I needed to contend with adversaries and this would have never learned how to cope with such. So while I believe that I am protected from the worst of things, my spirits let me go through some roughness for my own education, so I don't expect to be coddled all the time. Just food for thought.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I ask my spirit squad
Every few weeks I throw out all my spirit squad and test each of them before I let them back in.

Typically I will reject about half as no longer suitable. If I am unsure about one, I will cycle it in and out of my aura until I am clear whether it is a net benefit to my vibrational state.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
I light an archangel candle depending on what day it is, which archangel rules that day and invoke then ask for protection. Tbh i do more prayers to God for protection than calling an archangel but both has worked with positive outcome. All my protections has been against evil spirits.