• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Qabalah - The Kircher Tree, Daath and planes

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Only if Daath is restored, either Malkuth folded inward to fit Daath, or for Daath to be in the Tree of Life, then you can see the planes or the cube.

Draw it out and let me know if you see what I do.

Then, let's consider the split-frame trick such as merging timelines and best versions of self in present, implies multiple versions of us exist across the planes, which must be brought together and merged, for good or bad.

What do you think of my attempt at philosophy regarding Qabalah?
Post automatically merged:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Look at the diamond surrounding Yesod, Hod, Netzach and Tiphareth, and then rotate 90 degrees, see the pane/plane. Now scan paths upward.

It eventually resembles a cube. The Cube of Space.

The axis of XVI in this path tree model, shows where malkuth can be folded into Daath.

Last edited:

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What do I think? I think you are definitely on the right track.

The restoration of the Kingdom “hinges” on Splendor and Victory.

Though shown to be in between Kether and Tiphareth, Da’ath is actually the “negative” space between all the Sephiroth.

Reaction score
Awards

Though shown to be in between Kether and Tiphareth, Da’ath is actually the “negative” space between all the Sephiroth.
Thank you for the encouragement.
Interesting points you made, will have to explore them.

Reaction score
Awards
I appreciate it, will hit you and another Frater up soon.
Hinges - folds - same way I envision it. Therefore Malkuth can be raised upward toward the Crown. and in between the Father and the Son.

Reaction score
Awards
….to its rightful and original place. ;)
Exactly. The garden before its fall.
Going to practice a bit more in my drawings of it and the folded tree, with the planes drawn in colored sharpies, following the alchemical coloring scheme.

Trying to see the planes on a model tree I traced from a blank tree. Wrote in tarot trumps on the paths.
However, instead of seeing the planes/panes, I am now seeing shields. At least two. One semi triangular, one pentoganal.

Last edited:

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Exactly. The garden before its fall.
Going to practice a bit more in my drawings of it and the folded tree, with the planes drawn in colored sharpies, following the alchemical coloring scheme.

Trying to see the planes on a model tree I traced from a blank tree. Wrote in tarot trumps on the paths.
However, instead of seeing the planes/panes, I am now seeing shields. At least two. One semi triangular, one pentoganal.
I can't believe I done the same,❤️🙏🏻
Accidently (kidding during an few years of practice )and on my first attempt I reach the edenic state
Thank you sharing your experience on here🙏🏻

anwerfatehy

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Trolling.
Only if Daath is restored, either Malkuth folded inward to fit Daath, or for Daath to be in the Tree of Life, then you can see the planes or the cube.

Draw it out and let me know if you see what I do.

Then, let's consider the split-frame trick such as merging timelines and best versions of self in present, implies multiple versions of us exist across the planes, which must be brought together and merged, for good or bad.

What do you think of my attempt at philosophy regarding Qabalah?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Look at the diamond surrounding Yesod, Hod, Netzach and Tiphareth, and then rotate 90 degrees, see the pane/plane. Now scan paths upward.

It eventually resembles a cube. The Cube of Space.

The axis of XVI in this path tree model, shows where malkuth can be folded into Daath.
what a useless NWO nonsense, you seem to have taken control of this site and you say nothing except NWO spam or trolling, then you call your victims spammers and the trolls and you make the site categorize them as this

Reaction score
Awards

Very interesting points you raised. One thing is clear to me, if I start this journey then I must do my best to finish it.
I'd like to hear more about Daat, and the abysses found on the tree.

Last edited:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
what a useless NWO nonsense, you seem to have taken control of this site and you say nothing except NWO spam or trolling, then you call your victims spammers and the trolls and you make the site categorize them as this
Can someone ban this guy? My brain gets smoother every sentence I read from him.

Reaction score
Awards
Can someone ban this guy? My brain gets smoother every sentence I read from him.
Yeah, he's going through my journal posts and other posts replying with troll.
I'm about to curse him by outing him completely to his enemies.

Reaction score
Awards
Back on topic....how many shields or geometric figures do you see in the Kircher tree? If it was an Ari or other model of the tree, would we find the same things?

I really wish I hadn't gave into fear and burned my old notes. I could show a lot more of what I'd found.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Back on topic....how many shields or geometric figures do you see in the Kircher tree? If it was an Ari or other model of the tree, would we find the same things?

I really wish I hadn't gave into fear and burned my old notes. I could show a lot more of what I'd found.
Not a bad place to start, but think bigger than that. In the Order that I’m trying to form, one of the very first lessons I’ve created focuses on the pattern and construction of the universe using the Tree of Life pattern.
Here are two hints:
1. The PROCESS of creation is equally important as creation itself.
2. You have 4 natural elements: Air, Fire, Water, Earth. Then you have 4 primal elements: Air, Fire, Water, Earth. These are not the same.

Reaction score
Awards
True that.

I think I will find my compass and protractor and work on my book of trees.
In my old notes that got burnt I had drawings of the trees marked with Hebrew, Celestial and attempted Enochian, double drawn lines at the geometric shapes and planes.
What I cannot wrap my mind around is the Kircher tree as the model, and a cube into a sphere from the alternate view of the tree of life. Squaring the circle?

So I drew a picture of the tree minus the spheres of Yesod and Malkuth, where Yesod overlaps above Tiphareth, and Malkuth rests on Daath.
Odd arrangement leaving what resembles a house with a roof.

Does that seem right where Peh is the floor of the house?

Last edited: