• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request Qabbalah.ISO

This book cannot be found/shared.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FraterB

Visitor
Reaction score
Greetings all!
I was wondering if someone could help me out with this: Every time I try to download the Qabbalah ISO file it errors out saying that I've reached my limit for my IP address for the day.

Is there anyone that could post a share that would allow me to download it from your own personal copy?

Thank you in advance for considering my request!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
A link would be helpful?

FraterB

Visitor
Reaction score
Yes, a link to download it from a different source besides MEGA

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, a link to download it from a different source besides MEGA
Is this a book in the Wizardforums' library? If so, you need to be more specific as to what you're attempting to download by including a link to the file you are having problems accessing.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Is this a book in the Wizardforums' library? If so, you need to be more specific as to what you're attempting to download by including a link to the file you are having problems accessing.
Yeah I think they are talking about the Qabbalah collection (it's packed in an ISO) from method 2 here: Collection - Grand Library — 483GB+ Archive of Occult Material from the old Wizard Forums

@FraterB I won't be uploading to any other file host. Due to the size of these files, it requires a premium account at most file hosts to upload files that big. Mega has so far been the most reasonable and reliable file host, so I'll be sticking to mega for all direct download links. There are probably some limits for downloading from free accounts that you are maxing out. Try downloading in a couple days, or use the torrent to download the section you want.

More importantly, this section is for book requests. Not technical issues with a particular share. Next time use the thread the book was shared in if you're having issues with downloading something,

Status
Not open for further replies.