• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Qliphoth path

Reaction score
Awards
Anyone really dug into this with the qliphoth? Lately it's on my mind almost constantly and now reading my first real book about it, Visions of the nightside. It's so fascinating!!!! It's that and the Goetia that really makes my dark heart skip a beat with pure joy..... anyone willing to share thoughts and experience....? :)

Reaction score
Awards
Nobody with personal experience? Curious just cause it seems so....very bizarre in a way makes me morbid xD
I will come back to being a little more active with you guys that answered last time but I have some disturbing problems with my phone it has been acting really weird and I got a feeling it somehow someone has tried or successfully got into something,somewhere and causing trouble, weird shit in mail etc.
But I'll be back!
Please share some interesting experiences I love to hear about that 😄😄 hail🖤

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I honestly haven't gotten around to even looking at Qliphoth at this point, because I'm focusing on building up a bunch of other skills and honing my skills in on the fundamentals first.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Nobody with personal experience? Curious just cause it seems so....very bizarre in a way makes me morbid xD
I will come back to being a little more active with you guys that answered last time but I have some disturbing problems with my phone it has been acting really weird and I got a feeling it somehow someone has tried or successfully got into something,somewhere and causing trouble, weird shit in mail etc.
But I'll be back!
Please share some interesting experiences I love to hear about that 😄😄 hail🖤
Pathworking the qliphot and the tree of life is advanced. On BALG forum might be more people who pathworked/pathwork the qliphot (not wanting to transmit the fact that people from there are more advanced than us or viceversa)