• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

QR code as a seal

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I suck at making servitors and have only made 2 so far. Familiars are morey thing.

But in combining tech and wizardry I came up with this for a (now defunct) website:

1. Make an unsearchable page on your website ( a hidden or private page etc.)

2. Generate a QR code for it.

3. Treat these as your servitor's housing and seal.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
I suck at making servitors and have only made 2 so far. Familiars are morey thing.

But in combining tech and wizardry I came up with this for a (now defunct) website:

1. Make an unsearchable page on your website ( a hidden or private page etc.)

2. Generate a QR code for it.

3. Treat these as your servitor's housing and seal.
Interesting idea. I like mixing tech into this.

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This sounds interesting - I've also toyed with the idea of writing incantations then running them through an encryption algorithm and using the output of that as textures/backgrounds in artwork to make Sigils.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
This sounds interesting - I've also toyed with the idea of writing incantations then running them through an encryption algorithm and using the output of that as textures/backgrounds in artwork to make Sigils.
I do this too. Mostly fractals, some tensorflow custom scripts.