• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Quareia Course

auza121

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Curious if anyone on the forum has been doing the practices in Josephine Mcarthy's Course on magic and if so what level have you attained. I have been dabbling with it but it can be overwhelming at times the sheer amount of information/ regular practice required. If anyone has any opinions on the effectiveness of the course and personal opinions it would be appreciated.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
shot 8 at a time and recovered from the target
Reading this I got a mental picture of myself attempting to stick eight arrows on a bow string. 🤣 Nope, my quiver holds 8 arrows, and I shoot arrows one at a time with a traditional recurve bow. Then I walk to the target and pull the eight arrows out of it and put them back in the quiver for the next round.
Im looking forward to Quareia, I really am, but I have vowed to work a few books first.
It's actually more like a handful. Have added Magical Trilogy to the list.
I know how it is to have a reading list a mile long, so to speak. However, it might do you some good to set aside time each day where you do not use social media or think about magic. Perhaps take a half hour walk for exercise. You could even make it into a meditation period. Your assignment: to be in the moment, not in your head. See the sights around you, feel the wind, smell the smells. And if you catch yourself planning magic or thinking of work or other problems, bring yourself back to the NOW. Anyway, sorry for the off topic...