• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Question on entities

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
As I'm new to this whole magical realm stuff I'm still learning the ins and outs so please bear with me. I'm not at a point where I can lucid or astral in my meditation and I'm in no rush to get there. Short cuts only cause ruin and I follow that closely. But my progression is being hindered by what I assume to be an annoying spirit thing.

I have a cabin deep in the woods, off grid with no roads to it. This is where I do my meditation. I'm trying to gain more focus so I can progress but something keeps interrupting me. I'll get into a great groove when all of the sudden something will tap on anything(the window, a bottle etc). I know this isn't just confidence because since my gifts awoke last year I can see odd things and that cabin is full of them. Mainly I see orbs, whether they be Shadow or light(usually both). I see them around people's heads(usually much bigger than my cabin dwellers). I don't mind the little fellas, but my goodness it's annoying how loud they can be sometimes.

My question to you: what are they and suggestions on getting them to quiet down. I normally don't like conversing with spirits, but if I have to I will.

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
No. I honestly don't get many auditory cues apart from the disruptions. The only times I've "heard things" what when I faced all of my trauma during meditation(in the cabin). I heard an ineligible low voice above my cabin(almost felt like a commanding voice) followed with a high pitched gasp from inside my gut kinda like the sound when PAC man died in the video games.

Reaction score
Awards
Maybe give a little token of appreciation when they're being quiet, and not rewarding them when noisy?
Can be food, drink, flowers, incense, etc. Could be elemental spirits? Ancestors maybe?

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
This is exactly the vibe I have been getting for the last week. How do I present the gift? I already know what it should be(oddly ice cream came to mind when I thought about this earlier as an option.)

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Do you banish before doing these activities? Sometimes a little “get out of my workspace, come back later!” is called for.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
something will tap on anything(the window, a bottle etc

Push your heart-light out into a sphere covering the cabin. When you see the substance of the cabin brighten, extend the sphere out into the immediate woods.

It is likely that the elementals want recognition and also nourishment from your heart-light

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
When I started this journey I made a few simple rules for myself to start out because I'm just new at this. Spirit contact I thought should be a no because I didn't understand them fully yet.

Before I built the cabin my brother had a wicca friend come over and said that the trees in the area do enjoy my presence there. I will try all your suggestions next time I'm there. I'm not fearful of them and just giggle at there sight mostly.
Post automatically merged:

Just an update for everyone. I have stopped those pesky entities at my cabin. Haven't heard a peep in over a week.

I want to thank Roma for the advice on the heart Chakra. It seems that did the trick. I also don't see the orbs inside anymore.

Last edited: