• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Question on Yazata's 24 Triangles

Reaction score
Awards
We are told to gather ourself, do necessary Banishing/purifications and then stare at the seal, opening it up and utter the call to the angels of the triangle.

In standard GD work, the formula of light is usually something like:
QC/LBRP/QC.
Meditation by incense and candle.
Invoking LRP/LRH.
MPR.
Further meditation and gathering of energy.
Final LBRP and snuff candle and incense.

When using the triangles, if the formula of light is used, what invoking LRP is recommended for the tenth triangle for body and mental health? Water or Air?

I suspect that the triangle for finances would possibly default to an invoking Kerubic earth LRP, am I right?

Thanks in advance...

Solution
failed to keep running
I think this is your major flaw. You go from completely devoted to (anything) to absolutely opposed to (same anything) within a couple of days. Over and over.
The point of combining or switching between systems / pantheons / ideologies or whatever is to see how they can enhance each other.
If you want to use Lesser invoking pentagrams than go ahead. I never do. Just make up your mind and find something, anything, that will be your base that you build upon.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
You are one weird dude.
After I gave you one of the Triangles and explanation, you used it, had success and asked if you could have another one "to sample"... And i gave it.
If you have a question about it, why don't you ask me?
And... If you didn't buy or read the entire book then what is the point of this thread at all?

Reaction score
Awards
Sorry,
I was wondering if I should have asked you directly, but thought perhaps others might be in similar thought trains like mine.
I am going to buy your books. As well as Akenus. As well as SkullTraill. As well as McCarthy.
Cart before the horse, I think that's the phrase. I need income to purchase things as well as pay bills.
I did have success, but failed to keep running with it.
Both of the triangles worked well.
I just wondered if the LRP might add power or direction to the aim.
And thank you, I am one odd character for sure. :)
They work. That is the point of this post. I believe in 200% effort. That's why the LRP might be useful, to align the energy with the ritual.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
failed to keep running
I think this is your major flaw. You go from completely devoted to (anything) to absolutely opposed to (same anything) within a couple of days. Over and over.
The point of combining or switching between systems / pantheons / ideologies or whatever is to see how they can enhance each other.
If you want to use Lesser invoking pentagrams than go ahead. I never do. Just make up your mind and find something, anything, that will be your base that you build upon.

Solution

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Sydan Moone I believe is the penned author name. I believe he has authored at least a couple of books.
Post automatically merged:

@Yazata .. Sydan, sorry, we had a decent relationship here and I messed it up. My apologies. And yes :) still working on a job, with all my effort and follow up and physical presence. Will be buying your books with first Amazon shipment. Next two will be supplies for incenses and oils.

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Sydan Moone I believe is the penned author name. I believe he has authored at least a couple of books.
Post automatically merged:

@Yazata .. Sydan, sorry, we had a decent relationship here and I messed it up. My apologies. And yes :) still working on a job, with all my effort and follow up and physical presence. Will be buying your books with first Amazon shipment. Next two will be supplies for incenses and oils.
I appreciate it, thank you Diluco