• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Questions on building your grimoires to later perform bibliomancy on

Reaction score
Awards
How do you accomplished Magi build your grimoires?

I have Lyam Thomas Christopher's book Kabalah Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation.

I'm plugging rituals in in order, but received two purification or banishing rituals from a RC member of the GD. I plan to plug those in at Zelator level.

The highest level rituals at the end, then tutorials and spells from here, then the Bornless Ritual, pre evocation.

Not sure how many rituals, but the diary (leather bound) has a fair number of pages.

If you don't do the bibliomancy ritual from here, do you have an alternate consecration and protection ritual or spell for your grimoires?

Here is the bibliomancy ritual from here:

Reaction score
Awards
Well, my diary is a standard leather bound lines notebook.
I think I will just put the grade number at the top of the page for the type of grade ritual it is.
This way, if I mess up by putting advanced content before the bulk of rituals for that grade, I can just look for the number of the grade.
So far so good except for Neophyte rituals in the Zelator material.
Post automatically merged:

Ive inserted most if not all Neophyte rituals (some from Kraig), and Zelator rituals (all have been transcribed, noticing a potential blind), including Prayer of the Gnomes. Going to also insert the Daily Archangel Prayers, and the Adjuration of Metaron per SkullTraill, then start plugging in Theoricus rituals.
Ive marked Neophyte grade rituals with 0=0, and Zelator rituals with 1=10 at the top of the given page.
Ive also designed a cover page with element and other information.

Last edited: