• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Raziel resources?

Someone's asking for help!

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I had a dream about archangel Raziel last night (not a huge coincidence; I was reading about her alongside some other angels)

Just wondering if anyone has any archangel resources that talk about her (him, whatever)

I'm aware of:
  • Raziel: Paths of Power 1 & 2
  • GoM / Damon Brand's Archangels of Magick
  • Ben Woodcroft's Angelic Seals etc
  • Damon Echols: Angels & Archangels
  • Sepher Raziel

There may simply not be anything else meatier out there beyond Paths of Power, but figured I'd ask

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
There is "A Modern Angelic Grimoire" by Rufus Opus which also contains some personal experiences with the archangels. There is also this book by an author with probably the most hideous nom de plume in occult history but his archangel entries seem well researched:

Personally, I'm weary of reading too much angel lore apart from their offices and basic symbolism because I'm afraid that this will distort any genuine experiences or personal revelations I may have.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
the most hideous nom de plume in occult history
"big tyrant birdcage"

I'm afraid that this will distort any genuine experiences or personal revelations I may have
No this is a good point. My response to pretty much everything is to research it, but I'm trying (with only a small sliver of success) to be less Hod and more Netzach. Follow the emotional pull without needing to analyse it a tonne first