• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Reality

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: Border Disputes
⁜→ Malvo, Roma, et al,

(OPENING) First, these are Metaphysical questions. Let us walk through some of these questions to get a foundation for our discussion.
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this but...
(COMMENT)

I suggest the answer is Yes. You are in the correct discussion thread. I am sure that you all know that Metaphysics is the

Just wondering what you guys think, do you recon we experience reality or project reality?

I know it is not as simples and yes or no, or this and that, but i was wondering what you all believe, think, or experienced.
(COMMENT)

Yes, it is very simple to ask; but, much more difficult to answer...

◈ The "mechanics" of metaphysics is that demarcation from where the scientific methodology end and the application of investigative methodologies beyond the Laws of Physics. Do we throw away the physics that we all know and love? (RHETORICAL)? We can become so embroiled in the differentiation of these conceptual differences, that sidetracks and derailments of the discussion that the question in the basics and fundamentals will become lost.​
✦ The perception of reality is an individual being that collects and retains that which is under investigation or question.​
✦ The projection of reality (the very thing that is unique to each being). My wife and I visited the famous Louvre Museum. And of course, you cannot go to the Louvre and not take a look at the Mona Lisa. We each came away from the exhibit with an entirely different perspective.​
𓅂. The Mona Lisa is, without question, in the same reference frame (discounting the coordinates for space-time) for everyone. Even when I am not looking, in my reality, the Mona Lisa was there yesterday, it is there today, and it will be there tomorrow. And the physical evidence (that can be accumulated from the many observers) that see it every day, will attest to that. What they will not have is the same enlightenment and experience.​

I know it is not as simples and yes or no, or this and that, but i was wondering what you all believe, think, or experienced.
(COMMENT)

And assuming that there is no mental handicap among the sample of observers, everyone will have (approximately) the same observation. However, a great many will walk away with varying degrees of appreciation.

One of the parallel considerations with experience is "knowledge" versus "intellect." What makes your question extremely interesting in relation to experience and knowledge Near Death Experiences (NDE) and other out-of-body (OOB). Those need the exploration. If there is some impossible visual observation and the perceptions of some energy in significant levels to transfer on mental imagery.
In my own observation, Beingness is. Periodically Beingness manifests Existence so that Beingness can experience separation.

Is Existence real? Perhaps only Beingness is.
(COMMENT)

I consider the terminology "beingness" as sloppy science. From a metaphysics standpoint, the implications of "beingness" are:

◈ The ability to distinguish one entity from another.​
◈ A recognition that the entity itself can recognize itself.​
◈ An understanding of death (lifespan, comfort, development).​

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
> Mona Lisa

Does the Mona Lisa have eyebrows?
She did before. I just changed reality. Now she doesn't. People would surely have noticed if she hadn't any. YOU would have noticed. Reality is a bitch.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score

Just wondering what you guys think, do you recon we experience reality or project reality?

I believe reality is created through the mean (average) of all combined wills. The idea is not dissimilar from that of Schopenhauer entirely, but unlike him I have recent research in Quantum mechanics and Parapsychology to reference, as well as his, Nietzsche's and Land's work.

A very popular experiment to explain how thoughts affect reality is the double slit experiment, look it up. Essentially reality acts in a way we expect it to react as long as it is consciously observed, however, as soon as you stop observing it changes the way in which it is supposed to act according to the modern physical paradigm. There are quite a few possibilities that arise from this.

Firstly, since it acts as waves instead of photons, is the natural state when unobserved that of waves? If so, does reality change in order to accommodate the reigning physical paradigm? A more important question isn't really why reality doesn't act according to the dominant physical paradigm when unobserved, but whether when unobserved it assumes the natural state, or whether reality when unobserved by an individual adhering to the dominant physical paradigm then reacts in a way described by the second most popular physical paradigm?

Does what we call physical reality even have a natural state which isn't created by the mean of all wills? With regards to the mean of all wills, this could either be the mean of all human wills, the mean of all animal wills, or the mean of all wills in the universe which affect the construct. One also has to take into account that the wills of individuals aren't equal, some individuals could possess great wills hundreds or even thousands of times that of an average person, thereby have a disproportionate affect on reality.

The problem with Physics, is that everyone wants to develop a "theory of everything", as time goes on every single one of them gets disproven. I remember the last 60 years the cult of Science was arrogantly proclaiming they knew exactly how old the universe is, and people swallowed that. Recently they found a star older than the supposed universe:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Parapsychological research is closer to understanding reality, than the people trying to convince you they know everything, aka the Physics cult.

RabbitPants

Neophyte
Reaction score
I believe reality is created through the mean (average) of all combined wills. The idea is not dissimilar from that of Schopenhauer entirely, but unlike him I have recent research in Quantum mechanics and Parapsychology to reference, as well as his, Nietzsche's and Land's work.

A very popular experiment to explain how thoughts affect reality is the double slit experiment, look it up. Essentially reality acts in a way we expect it to react as long as it is consciously observed, however, as soon as you stop observing it changes the way in which it is supposed to act according to the modern physical paradigm. There are quite a few possibilities that arise from this.

Firstly, since it acts as waves instead of photons, is the natural state when unobserved that of waves? If so, does reality change in order to accommodate the reigning physical paradigm? A more important question isn't really why reality doesn't act according to the dominant physical paradigm when unobserved, but whether when unobserved it assumes the natural state, or whether reality when unobserved by an individual adhering to the dominant physical paradigm then reacts in a way described by the second most popular physical paradigm?

Does what we call physical reality even have a natural state which isn't created by the mean of all wills? With regards to the mean of all wills, this could either be the mean of all human wills, the mean of all animal wills, or the mean of all wills in the universe which affect the construct. One also has to take into account that the wills of individuals aren't equal, some individuals could possess great wills hundreds or even thousands of times that of an average person, thereby have a disproportionate affect on reality.

The problem with Physics, is that everyone wants to develop a "theory of everything", as time goes on every single one of them gets disproven. I remember the last 60 years the cult of Science was arrogantly proclaiming they knew exactly how old the universe is, and people swallowed that. Recently they found a star older than the supposed universe:

Parapsychological research is closer to understanding reality, than the people trying to convince you they know everything, aka the Physics cult.
Another thing to take into consideration is Hyperstition, inspired by some Nietzschean ideas, but brought to life by Nick Land. Would Israel even be a country, or have a sacred place in the world, if Abrahamic religion didn't make it so, contrary to archeological evidence that proves there was no great civilization or nation there in the first place? Myth affects reality.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I am not sure human observation is the key. In the slit experiment, the observer is a machine.
You are correct. Measurement is a more accurate word than observation with regards to this subject. A system need not be consciously observed to present different behavior, simply measured.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@RoccoR: could you be so kind as to give us a bigger, better picture. I dont like being put in a discussion where the signature is 2 magickal squares, sigils, starsigns and i cant even read them due to bad posting.

Thank you

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Reality
SUBTOPIC: OFF TOPIC (SIGIL)
⁜→ 8Lou1, et al,

Let me extend my apology for any unnecessary concerns these two SIGILS might have generated. They were not Wards for the receiver. They were protections for the sender at the portal.

@RoccoR: could you be so kind as to give us a bigger, better picture. I dont like being put in a discussion where the signature is 2 magickal squares, sigils, starsigns and i cant even read them due to bad posting.

Thank you

(COMMENT)

Left Side: PRTCNGSVDF → Protect Against COVID-19 Infection
Right Side: NVLRSMYTHWK →. No Evil or Virus May Enter this Network

I never thought that anyone would take notice.

They are 109px (small) just so they will unnoticed. In fact, you are the first to even take notice. Good Job - many thanks.

I will discontinue my contributions until I can filter your website from the auto attach.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
There is a problem with comparing "experiance" and "reality", they are not contradictory or contary; as for projection the question is usually (It it a projection or reality?) not is reality only your own projections. Magically, you therefore are seeking the ultimate truth to beleive you can liberate yourself from projections.
Fact is it is a secret and most follow the null or a Maya (illuisions that are very real to the senses), because they are being punished I think.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Reality
SUBTOPIC: OFF TOPIC (SIGIL)
⁜→ 8Lou1, et al,

Let me extend my apology for any unnecessary concerns these two SIGILS might have generated. They were not Wards for the receiver. They were protections for the sender at the portal.

(COMMENT)

Left Side: PRTCNGSVDF → Protect Against COVID-19 Infection

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

PRTDTS
GNSNSG

\ MG /

- Protect against idiots using sigil magic

(Shield is up. Just in case)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I thought them up to be magickal squares and used them as ammo. So no sorries needed. I was just curious.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Your name was sign enough to understand you do this for you. Did you know the arabs are building a 170 km long mirror wall in the desert with houses in it? Since we are talking reality..

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Your name was sign enough to understand you do this for you. Did you know the arabs are building a 170 km long mirror wall in the desert with houses in it? Since we are talking reality..
Arabs. Mirror. 🥳

I knew some sheiks from there. Well, yes. If anything they love to be even more gigantic than any other country. Now Allah forgot his ruler in their desert. At least that is what it looks like.

Reaction score
Awards

Both. I recall after going to a psychic clinic that people in restaurants would listen to me the second or third time calling an exact game score.
Some games I would mess physically with the body of the athlete to make them miss a shot. It worked 50% of the time and was too coincidental.
One day I found my powers shutoff.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I recommend

Being You: A New Science of Consciousness by Anil Seth.

Basically, the reality we experience is constructed from the huge amount of data input we receive. So the answer is both :)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
the reality we experience is constructed

I used to have dreams that seemed fake to me.

So while meditating I would go back into the scene and test for Reality.

I looked to see if the five electricities were present. If not it was a fake

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Mixture of both. There is obviously objective reality but it is filtered through the highly subjective lenses of the individual

At the end of the day only your quality of consciousness can be used to discern what level of reality you’re in, nothing else can be trusted, including your senses.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Many humans have experienced "the Oneness of All" Google finds 1.3 million hits for that exact phrase

Why do you not experience that too?
Well there IS an entire strain of magick that makes a big thing out of isolate nous as---if you will--- as a fact on the order of Democritus' atoms. A strain that despises dissolution into the alleged One, like another lard lump melted with the rest.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In my observation of the Tzimtzum, the Source of All produces Existence (universes) in order to experience separateness. Thus the out-breath to dark separateness occurs in parallel to the in-breath to light unity - until the Mahapralaya when Existence ceases

The in-out breath occurs cyclically in humans at various scales