• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Reclaiming fragments or entire soul/spirit from petititions, pacts or evocations of qlippoth/goetia demons

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Just as the title states. Young, eager and dumb, I dabbled briefly in qlippoth, even spearing semen on the sigil of lilith. Lilith was not the only attempted evocation. Many, many of the qlippoth were evoked. Goetia, Furcas, and a few others (forgotten who now), and Ipos were petitioned and pacted.

I reneged on the Ipos pact and not sure what happened with the others. Belial was also worked with heavily.

So if my soul or spirit were stolen/claimed, and fragmented, despite recent re-dedications to Christ and following baptisms, was that enough to reclaim the fagments or entire soul or spirit?

Iow, breaking off the pacts or petitions and reclaiming yourself -- how exactly is it done?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
if my soul or spirit were stolen/claimed
I suspect that much more precise terms are required before investigating. For example, the Kabbalah considers the human to have 5 souls, most of which are subject to trauma and interference.

Each of the 5 souls operates an elemental body that may be fragmented and/or captured.

Since each sephira contains 10 component sephiroth, there can be complex situations.

Spirit is a very broad term. I find it useful to consider spirit as a spectrum with differing properties and functionality in each octave/plane

Generally the highest octave of spirit active in the standard human is the Monad/Yechidah

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Just as the title states. Young, eager and dumb, I dabbled briefly in qlippoth, even spearing semen on the sigil of lilith. Lilith was not the only attempted evocation. Many, many of the qlippoth were evoked. Goetia, Furcas, and a few others (forgotten who now), and Ipos were petitioned and pacted.

I reneged on the Ipos pact and not sure what happened with the others. Belial was also worked with heavily.

So if my soul or spirit were stolen/claimed, and fragmented, despite recent re-dedications to Christ and following baptisms, was that enough to reclaim the fagments or entire soul or spirit?

Iow, breaking off the pacts or petitions and reclaiming yourself -- how exactly is it done?
You could start with divinination to determine what the situation is exactly. Baptism and re dedication may have been totally effective if you're devout. In my mind that replaces one set of chains with another, but to each his own.
As to solutions, if you're good with runes, ansuz breaks chains. Soul fragments can be retrieved by journeying, but that is specialized stuff. There are lots of soul fragment retrieval meditations on youtube. I've never attempted any of them, but they dont cost anything to try. The spell I have was outrageously expensive to procure, I can't give it to you, but I could cast it on you if want.
I don't know of any christian magick that would give you what you want exactly.
Post automatically merged:

Solfeggio frequencies may also be of interest to you, perhaps 417 hz in particular. They are also free to listen to on youtube. One could do divination on whether or not they would help, and which ones

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm unable to offer any advice but there is this book in the Library that may help:

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Young, eager and dumb, I dabbled briefly in qlippoth, even spearing semen on the sigil of lilith. Lilith was not the only attempted evocation. Many, many of the qlippoth were evoked. Goetia, Furcas, and a few others (forgotten who now), and Ipos were petitioned and pacted.
This seems like a perfect use-case for retro-sigils, time magic that unweaves or changes fate patterns caused by events in the past. I was going to say "alongside a religious component" but you've already done that part. Next Mercury Retrograde is April 1, if you want to optimise the timing

Azerate

Neophyte
Reaction score
"But do not try to banish the forces, get rid of them, submit yourself to any form of exorcism, or anything like that-remember that you are doing this work to be transformed, and do not panic when you see effects of this transformation manifesting in your life." - Asenath Mason - Qliphothic Meditations, page 26.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, too late. Thank you though.

I'm a Christian. A tad unorthodox, but a believer. Not entirely out of fear. The fear helps. Somewhere is a scripture verse "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling". Also "some save by fear". Fear is not a bad emotion when used with the right means to an end. Unnecessarily frightening others or being overly fearful is neurotic at least, and psychotic at worst.

I've re dedicated my life to him, and have been baptized again.

However, the soul and spirit are two different invisible components. Usually at the core of our being in a literal sense - the fire in the belly.

Thus, they can become separated, and or fragmented. The question is retrieval and reintegration, not to be a demonolator.

Perhaps focus on exorcising the entire earth, despite free will, taking that as my free will as a means to an end to become purified? According to my faith, Christ paid that balance owed on the cross before and after giving up the Holy Spirit. I have a side matter involved in this. One, it might rid us of personal and global enemies and show the truly evil people in this world to all.

I've known that feeling of being abandoned. Ive also experienced the joy of being the prodigal child upon return despite the shame in the process.

Last edited:

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I have more of a Psy model than Spirit model so my opinion might not help.

But from my view you can’t fragment or lose part of yourself to begin with much less with entities that are already you.

I see ‘Demons’ as parts of not only your subconscious but our collective subconscious.

Angels and Demons are just opposite polarities.

Angels exist as portions of our elevated states of consciousness that balance out the Demons in the Subconscious.

The Path of High Magick also involves addressing/facing all of these aspects and reintegrating them in a balanced way.

At some point when you move beyond portal you will be prepared to face these ‘spirits’ again and at that point you will be equipped to overcome them or bind them or reintegrate them etc.

Wrt your personal ‘Soul’ imo you are still whole. Your Divine spark is infinite and can’t be fractured or incomplete.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
from my view you can’t fragment or lose part of yourself to begin with much less with entities that are already you.

Severe autism is a common example. I know a lad that at age 8 suddenly became autistic, did not know his name, had trouble speaking, stopped relating emotionally to his family.

It was possible to replace the throat and solar plexus chakra entities that had bailed out a couple of days after the vaccination had rendered his brain too toxic for his HGA to continue its interest, so he made some recovery.

That was years before Covid

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Did you speed-read?

The mechanism is that excessive toxins in the brain (e.g. Hg, Pb, graphene) make the brain insensitive to the solar/guardian angel (the Christian soul) and it stops paying attention

When the solar angel backs off, some of the chakra devas may give up too.

Still, if properly approached the sacral chakra deva may take enough toxins from the brain that the solar angel, if properly approached, may put some attention to removing more brain toxins in preparation for further engagement with the human

Right relationship is the key.

There are also other reasons for the solar angel to turn away from a human

Reaction score
Awards
I operate in survival mode. I'm powerless over my life. That was the entire reason why I thought of doing LHP and evocation attempts.
Anyway, right relationships I am trying to improve upon, starting with human relationships of those worthy to have relationships to me. I hope this makes sense.
As far as brain toxins go, I'm not quite sure about how that hinders or helps.
Hopefully the Qabalistic model of the soul is still somewhat intact.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As far as brain toxins go, I'm not quite sure about how that hinders or helps.

There seem to be two primary modes of thought:

• mental thought
  • brain thought.

So a thought may emerge/arrive on the mental plane, and propagate into the brain if suitable, producing a brain-thought.

Brain-thoughts seem to be central to physical consciousness, while awareness can occur on any plane.

So if the brain is damaged or toxic (e.g. Aluminum), or the astral interface layer between mind and brain is displaced, then it is harder for the human to have coherent consciousness. Severe cases result in dementia. (from Latin, from demens, dement- ‘out of one's mind’.)

Higher thoughts such as from the solar angel (HGA) do not resonate/anchor easily in a toxic/damaged/de-interfaced brain.

Also there can be entities interfering with brain processes. That is very common in humans.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Spirit releasement therapy is something some have found that unchain themselves from things they might have picked up through life.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Spirit releasement therapy
Baldwin's book is perhaps the most useful I have ever read. He was a dentist hypnotizing patients rather than using anaesthetics. He discovered all sorts of entities attached to his patients. The book is full of techniques.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Not the most straightforward example of A leading to B…
Find an autism case and look for yourself

Reaction score
Awards
I think I will rely on Core Shamanism more than anti vaxxing, but thats just me and my spirit and soul.

You could start with divinination to determine what the situation is exactly. Baptism and re dedication may have been totally effective if you're devout. In my mind that replaces one set of chains with another, but to each his own.
As to solutions, if you're good with runes, ansuz breaks chains. Soul fragments can be retrieved by journeying, but that is specialized stuff. There are lots of soul fragment retrieval meditations on youtube. I've never attempted any of them, but they dont cost anything to try. The spell I have was outrageously expensive to procure, I can't give it to you, but I could cast it on you if want.
I don't know of any christian magick that would give you what you want exactly.

Solfeggio frequencies may also be of interest to you, perhaps 417 hz in particular. They are also free to listen to on youtube. One could do divination on whether or not they would help, and which ones
Thank you for this Mannimarco.

I have more of a Psy model than Spirit model so my opinion might not help.

But from my view you can’t fragment or lose part of yourself to begin with much less with entities that are already you.

I see ‘Demons’ as parts of not only your subconscious but our collective subconscious.

Angels and Demons are just opposite polarities.

Angels exist as portions of our elevated states of consciousness that balance out the Demons in the Subconscious.

The Path of High Magick also involves addressing/facing all of these aspects and reintegrating them in a balanced way.

At some point when you move beyond portal you will be prepared to face these ‘spirits’ again and at that point you will be equipped to overcome them or bind them or reintegrate them etc.

Wrt your personal ‘Soul’ imo you are still whole. Your Divine spark is infinite and can’t be fractured or incomplete.
Thank you for this Stratamaster.

Thank you all for your input!

sandros

Neophyte
Reaction score

hey brother, hope you are well though.

Ogoid17

Visitor
Reaction score
I know it might sound somewhat simplistic, but a great way to begin undoing a pact, petition, or things of that nature is by distancing yourself from those energies (from that vibrational pattern, I even include the way of acting). You need to deny these agreements with all your might; you are a particle of the divine, and none of those spirits, demons, and the like are more powerful or greater than you. No god is going to save you. On the contrary, if you continue to accept these energies and beings, they will persist in bothering you in this life and possibly in others.