• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Reclaiming fragments or entire soul/spirit from petititions, pacts or evocations of qlippoth/goetia demons

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Just as the title states. Young, eager and dumb, I dabbled briefly in qlippoth, even spearing semen on the sigil of lilith. Lilith was not the only attempted evocation. Many, many of the qlippoth were evoked. Goetia, Furcas, and a few others (forgotten who now), and Ipos were petitioned and pacted.

I reneged on the Ipos pact and not sure what happened with the others. Belial was also worked with heavily.

So if my soul or spirit were stolen/claimed, and fragmented, despite recent re-dedications to Christ and following baptisms, was that enough to reclaim the fagments or entire soul or spirit?

Iow, breaking off the pacts or petitions and reclaiming yourself -- how exactly is it done?
The church is an institution of Satan. Your freedom isn't bought by allegiance to anyone or anything but truth and love. Jesus, when called, will teach you resilience, transparency, and the truth of your own power. His message and his lifestyle is the way, not alliegance and worship. Although, when you do call on him, and follow in his footsteps, you will naturally align with his objectives... which are the freedom of your own soul to create the life of your choosing, and to expose the fact that the church is not holy, it is a dupe. Remember this: The devil cannot create anything but an illusion. So, he convinces you that you need help to accomplish things. In which, we all recieve help, but the permission comes from us. Everything comes from within.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Where on earth do people meet this great jesus that is genuinely helpful and teaches all this personal empowerment and liberation? My own several decades of daily interaction with jesus led me to the rock solid conclusion that he is a predatory parasite, whose only love for humanity is based on how easily he can profit off of us.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Where on earth do people meet this great jesus that is genuinely helpful and teaches all this personal empowerment and liberation?
My interactions (few and far between) with the entity are always pleasant but it's probably a mask of my higher self since I don't approach it as a devotional deity.
Deities could have a dark side.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Back to the topic, did you ever offer your soul? Not sure if they could take a piece like that but Egyptian concept of soul has 5 parts for example, so the idea could be entertained for me at least.

Reaction score
Awards
Christ is my go-to in times when I need guidance protection or love or discipline.
Gods word is what I try to follow. Never offered any of me that I recall.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Where on earth do people meet this great jesus that is genuinely helpful and teaches all this personal empowerment and liberation? My own several decades of daily interaction with jesus led me to the rock solid conclusion that he is a predatory parasite, whose only love for humanity is based on how easily he can profit off of us.
I think that might just be your personal bias, Jesus was a great teacher, its important to separate him from the institution of the church

Reaction score
Awards
The church is an institution of Satan. Your freedom isn't bought by allegiance to anyone or anything but truth and love. Jesus, when called, will teach you resilience, transparency, and the truth of your own power. His message and his lifestyle is the way, not alliegance and worship. Although, when you do call on him, and follow in his footsteps, you will naturally align with his objectives... which are the freedom of your own soul to create the life of your choosing, and to expose the fact that the church is not holy, it is a dupe. Remember this: The devil cannot create anything but an illusion. So, he convinces you that you need help to accomplish things. In which, we all recieve help, but the permission comes from us. Everything comes from within.
I like this message.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I tend to agree---get past the music and stained glass and the Nazarene creed has a rather manipulative subtext to it.
Post automatically merged:

Christ is my go-to in times when I need guidance protection or love or discipline.
Gods word is what I try to follow. Never offered any of me that I recall.
There are some strains of theistic Satanists who claim that there is no such thing as a "pact" with their the Devil/devil/demons. That all such deals-done done-deals are either illusion or you being jerked around by duplicit entities. In which case, play a few bars of Bobby McFerrin and mosey along...

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Came across this, maybe relevant to you.

While anointing yourself with oil (can be Abramelin or just consecrated olive oil), read Psalm 23 ("The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want," etc. It includes the line "You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows")

Then the following prayer:

Lord, I anoint myself with this oil, believing in Your deliverance from every spiritual bondage and oppression.

I renounce any agreements or alliances I have made with the enemy and declare my allegiance to You.

I command every unclean spirit to flee in the name of Jesus.

Set me free from any chains that have held me captive and grant me the freedom that is found in You.

In Jesus’ name, I pray.

Amen.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You anoint my head with oil

It may be of relevance that the ancient Egyptians anointed their kings with the fat of the Messeh - the sacred crocodile

The Jews continued that tradition of anointing rulers who were their Messiahs

That comes through Greek as Chrism meaning an anointing

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Sounds like a hillbilly figure of speech. "Whoa Nelly! You kin 'noint mah head with gator oil, you can. Yessir, 'anoint my head with gator oil iffen I ever heert tell o' sech doings!"

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The sacred crocodile represents a non-physical water entity known to the Hindu and the Maori as the Makara

"Makara are considered guardians of gateways and thresholds, protecting throne rooms as well as entryways to temples...
Makara is a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
word which means "sea-animal, crocodile""

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
No, I dont think so. A. Im not pro-India. B. The crocodile is not globally sacred. C. It has nothing to do with the topic.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have only met one Makara. He seemed quite friendly. Perhaps He would assist in reclaiming soul fragments