• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Reconstruction of the Sol square

akenu

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have reached a dead end while trying to reconstruct the Magick square for Sun (Sol). And help would be greatly appreciated. I have reached a place where I know how to construct the traditional square, but I do not know why it was made this way.

You can find my notes here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Diluculo_DelFuego

Magus
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Nice work, I follow now. I always wondered how the Gemtria tables were done for the planetary seals.

Yazata

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I have reached a dead end while trying to reconstruct the Magick square for Sun (Sol). And help would be greatly appreciated. I have reached a place where I know how to construct the traditional square, but I do not know why it was made this way.

You can find my notes here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
In Donald Tyson's version of Agrippa's Three Books he added a chapter on the two types of squares (even and uneven numbers).
Maybe that's what you're looking for?