• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Reiki Symbols for healing

Fausto

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
ZG2XAcA.jpg
WWUOxyf.jpg

You can activate of many ways:

1 - Visualize such Symbols in fire, making the wishes.
2 - Draw the symbol on the body, using its finger.
3 - Draw the symbol in the air and ask for healing.

PS: The Symbols does not make miracles, go to the doctor, do medical exames, use the Symbols along with remedies and to speed its cure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for sharing! Just a quick tip - if you create an imgur account and upload images there, then you can use those links to post to the forum, then the images will show up ;)

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for sharing! Just a quick tip - if you create an imgur account and upload images there, then you can use those links to post to the forum, then the images will show up ;)
Yes please, I have been manually doing this myself and editing your posts but if you could do this yourself that would be great!

Caduceus

Neophyte
Reaction score
I like imgur better than photobucket at times (and I even pay for photobucket).

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
can i ask what form of reiki you use? the symbols i got with usui reiki are very different then yours.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ow that sounds nice, can you tell more about it or what the difference is between cosmic and other forms?

Fausto

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hi, what I have read about other Reiki, it's that they Deal with other cosmic forces, I mean, I use the pendulum for discovering which forces they are linked, It is cosmic force.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ah ok. In my understanding of reiki in general is that it uses the universal life force that permeates everything. I know there are lots of specific reiki attunements that specify in certain forces. Never heard of cosmic reiki though.

I once had a dolphin reiki attunement. It scared the crap out of me. It was so gentle and subtle and it gathered around my heart. The other attunements i had were all quite mental.

Now years later, im starting to get a grip on my fears and its actually quite healing. No clue how i ever going to be able to use that for others, but for now it creates a loving healing flow.

Fausto

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Ah ok. In my understanding of reiki in general is that it uses the universal life force that permeates everything. I know there are lots of specific reiki attunements that specify in certain forces. Never heard of cosmic reiki though.

I once had a dolphin reiki attunement. It scared the crap out of me. It was so gentle and subtle and it gathered around my heart. The other attunements i had were all quite mental.

Now years later, im starting to get a grip on my fears and its actually quite healing. No clue how i ever going to be able to use that for others, but for now it creates a loving healing flow.
Dolphin ??
Pretty interesting