• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Repeating

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
I keep seeing repeating numbers all the time, 10:10, 5:55, 12:22, 3:33, and so on. Just what the am I suppose to understand from that or am I just that lucky? I don't understand at this point considering every time I search it up every single one of those angel numbers has different meanings from different sites ans resources. I can't find a definitive answer or claim at this point.

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
No clue what the official and accepted answer might be, but our family folk tradition says that's a crossroads of sorts between us and our... spirit allies, for lack of a better term. Moment when it is easiest to talk to them, and noticing it usually suggests someone is trying to get your attention to talk. My kids stop everything to make a wish, I usually take a minute - literally - to check in, make sure everything feels smooth, run a quick protection, hex-breaking, or blessing, if things have been rocky lately. Even if it doesn't actually mean any of those things, at least it reminds me to do all that necessary work regularly, and we figure, if it seems magical, it probably is in some sense.

adamnox

Visitor
Reaction score
there are an endless amount of ideas around this. but the core thing to understand is that your unconscious and the spiritual forces that work through that will use the patterns most associated to you. the same as dreams, it is at the end of the day a personal one so your tradition will be the most valuable in interpretation it.

for example i accept the kabalastic tree of life as my core theological framework as such my spirit will use my language of symbolism thus i could use the first set of numbers as the front of the tree and the second set of numbers as the back

so for example lets say i get

12:12
could indicate a relationship between keter:chockma (the magician) and Thaumiel:ghogiel (reverse magician) - this is very surface level purely to illustrate

i can also view it in terms of just one part of the tree of i work in that fashion in its masculine and feminine or right left brain indication such as
left side conscious and right side unconscious for example when i have none matching number configurations such as

12:36

consciously i might be in my magician or awareness but unconsciously i might binah:tifareth (the lovers)
indicating that for me to align with the knowledge i am professing at a conscious level i may have to resolve some duality within myself specifically as it relates to my fundamental understanding of the world and what in my heart and so on.

many correspondence systems can give you an indication of potential meanings but like dreams and active imagination it really does boil down to the internal (neurological)correspondence system of the practitioner

this same attitude can be adjusted to the hebrew letters, the runes, the platonic solids and so on. but the framework depends on the practitioner, i only share the most rudimentary example here of one possible framework

but the same as in training a pendulum we establish the parameters and the unconscious works inside those parameters as the seeker/magus you must define the parameters instead of seeking to be defined by it but to welcome the communication from the deeper part of yourself.

just never forget finding to much meaning to the point of imagining all communication or signs are from the divine is a thin slope between mental health disorders and true initiation of the which the defining factor is often ceremonial context and to take even this feedback as simply a point of view and not as truth