• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request Request-Jason Miller phurba course

This book cannot be found/shared.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@bgshawn499 You happen to have this one?
@Vandheer I haven't downloaded it but I found a copy available on Torrent. I'm not familiar with that particular site. I can't vouch for the safety of the download. Am I even allowed to post the link to the website? In the meantime, I'm sure if you give me a day or so I can do my best to procure a copy of the course. I'll do my best, one of my friends may or may not have a safe copy I can get.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Better refrain from posting a link to a torrent site, many of them are a bit dicey and not everyone knows how to handle a torrent or has a suitable client installed. By all means post the course if you find them (use mega.nz, if possible) but in my book, a torrent site doesn't qualify as a safe third-party site.
Post automatically merged:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Author-jason miller

I had to decline the request as a course is not a book, sorry.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If anyone wants the link I have to download the Phuba Course , Please feel free to shoot me a direct message requesting it. As it's already been addressed it's posted on a Torrent Site so I cannot guarantee the safety of the download. I don't mind sharing the link but please understand I'm not familiar with Torrent and how to access the site safely. I believe you need a VPN and a special browser. If you decide to do try and download the course it's at your own risk!! I've been unexpectedly busy these last two weeks. I know a few people have requested different Magical Courses from me. I'll send them out hopefully tomorrow when I get some time. I will also request a copy of The Phuba Course from a friend of mine. I will upload it to Mega as soon as I can get my hands on it.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If anyone wants the link I have to download the Phuba Course , Please feel free to shoot me a direct message requesting it. As it's already been addressed it's posted on a Torrent Site so I cannot guarantee the safety of the download. I don't mind sharing the link but please understand I'm not familiar with Torrent and how to access the site safely. I believe you need a VPN and a special browser. If you decide to do try and download the course it's at your own risk!! I've been unexpectedly busy these last two weeks. I know a few people have requested different Magical Courses from me. I'll send them out hopefully tomorrow when I get some time. I will also request a copy of The Phuba Course from a friend of mine. I will upload it to Mega as soon as I can get my hands on it.

Better have this discussion in Announcement and Feedback so that others can weigh on it, too. I've been downloading from piratebay (without VPN) for years but that was just videos and music files, not zipped ones, and I would think twice about downloading those because that's where assholes typically hide virusses. You don't need a special browser, just a client like bittorrent but like I said, better open a discussion elsewhere if this topic is important to you and not in Book Requests.

LadyBoi

Neophyte
Reaction score
@Vandheer I haven't downloaded it but I found a copy available on Torrent. I'm not familiar with that particular site. I can't vouch for the safety of the download. Am I even allowed to post the link to the website? In the meantime, I'm sure if you give me a day or so I can do my best to procure a copy of the course. I'll do my best, one of my friends may or may not have a safe copy I can get.
Can you send me the course pls?

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
This thread has been renamed from "phuba" to "phurba" to reflect the content more accurately and prevent yet more request threads from being made. It has been declined twice already.

Status
Not open for further replies.