• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Retiring the esoteric.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
WizardForrums, blessings to you.

I'm out. No more magic or any other bullshit for me. No one is going to change my life but me. Or die trying. Past death I no longer give a crap.

So, wish you all the best in your journey. Peace.

P.s. Religion is not a ticket for me either. Now what to do with 200 spell candles/tealights. Well, if power 0itages occur this summer, I'm all good.

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Being overly attached to social media (including this forum) could indicate imbalance. During a recent vacation I was away from social media for most of a week and spent a lot of time reading a book and enjoying nature. Good luck and good wishes for you Mr. DelFuego.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
It does appear I'm back. Moving forward with daily Neophyte and Zelator Formula, and a daily archangel or deva Invocation, daily meditations and raising the body of light across the planes, and a daily ritual to introduce a wrench to the offensive force.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It does appear I'm back. Moving forward with daily Neophyte and Zelator Formula, and a daily archangel or deva Invocation, daily meditations and raising the body of light across the planes, and a daily ritual to introduce a wrench to the offensive force.
welcome back and sorry for your loss. i hope you're doing better

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Much better in many regards. Religious freakouts are a thing for me. Re dedicated myself to Christ, re baptized, and once again the occult adventures for me continue. A sad parting of ways soon, I will within the next few months return to MI to put my cat up for adoption and come back to CA.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Much better in many regards. Religious freakouts are a thing for me. Re dedicated myself to Christ, re baptized, and once again the occult adventures for me continue. A sad parting of ways soon, I will within the next few months return to MI to put my cat up for adotion and come back to CA.
"The purity of a man's heart can be measured by his regard for cats." Was it Saki who said that?

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
"The purity of a man's heart can be measured by his regard for cats." Was it Saki who said that?
Gautier, though the fact that you've quoted this along with a mention of Saki makes this one my favourite posts that I've ever read here.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Gautier, though the fact that you've quoted this along with a mention of Saki makes this one my favourite posts that I've ever read here.
Saki has a wonderful essay on cats, but I've been unable to track it down again.