• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Return ex lover

r4zorenigma

Zealot
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
119
Reaction score
107
Awards
1
The very idea energy and point of an ex who is no longer with you, while you want them back-- is that they probably don't want to be with you. To get over this is difficult. You have to first withdraw any feelings or desires or "want" to be with them.. This will have an energetic rebound effect on them slightly.. They might think about you a bit or open the room for ideas about you-- however the ideas might not be positive..

Then, you want to cultivate feelings within them that are favorable for you... This requires going into deep trance or astral realm and channeling that person, coming into contact with their energetic body, ie: possessing them and implanting these suggestions and ideas and feelings with them about you.. Usually do this while they are asleep..

Overall, I don't recommend trying to get an ex back.. I recommend on moving forward and past the situation, which is probably the most healthiest thing to do.
 

Angelkesfarl

Disciple
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Messages
600
Reaction score
615
Awards
9
Look, I'm very strong and effective,
and also fair...

 

Dyn Hysbys

Zealot
Joined
Mar 3, 2025
Messages
114
Reaction score
214
Awards
3
Looking for any genuine spell in regards to getting back together with ex
Coercive magic?
Yeah no, even if it did work, it wouldn't be 'real'.
Your ex's autonomy is more important than your desires. And vice versa.
A lot of occultists need to focus on autonomy and it's importance.
 

RobCorvid

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 31, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
41
Ok. I'll just give the general advice of:
1st: why did you break up? If it was cheating on either side then let it go. Betrayal is unrepairable.

2nd: is this something that could be remedied by working on yourself, to make you more ideal to this other person? This is the only ethical way.

3rd: are you absolutely SURE this is something you want? I mean, you're not working from hurt feelings or horny? Really, really examine your motivations.

I've gone through breakups where I knew I was the problem and where I knew I wasn't. Breakups, though painful are often a learning experience. Have I ended a relationship only to think "what have I done?!?"...yes, it sucked and many times I wished I could take it all back but that's not how it works.

Anyway, before doing ANY Magick on the ex keep this old saying in mind

No good marriage ever started with a kidnapping!

Because that's what coercive love magick is.
 

Aeternus

Disciple
Warned
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
756
Reaction score
1,592
Awards
13
Looking for any genuine spell in regards to getting back together with ex

Looking to get back together with ex is like saying you want to get back to the past (not in the positive way of reviving traditional occult practices or reinventing them to suit the modern needs for example). Move on! If she is your ex, clearly something went wrong or she chose the other one instead of you but... regardless how putrid some people act, you don't have to resort to the most unethical forms of magic: coercive love magic.

I would instead opt for doing a chord cutting / energy detaching working if I were you so that neither she or you, the practicioner seeking help, would think about each other.

Autonomy matters, even in the context of those who did wrong to us. One step that we need to do is to remove the Hollywood cliché of coercing people to love us.
 

Eldros

Acolyte
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
263
Reaction score
303
Awards
5
A married woman actually asked me something like this once. I told her I knew a spell, but it was a bit complicated… involved lawyers, some signatures and the magical word “divorce.” :)
I guess that’s probably why divorce exists.
.With an ex-lover, though… I think it’s less about spells and more about if the chemistry is still there. And maybe a little curiosity to see if the old spark is still alive.//
 
Top