• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Ritual: Get A Job

Informative post.
Reaction score
Awards
Required items:
Altar
Salt circle
Four white candles
Frankincense or Lemongrass incense
Sandalwood oil
Bible
Other items such as dagger, plate of salt, water cup, wand, bell, etc.

1. Dress the candle (rub oil clockwise around wick or palm rub tapers with oil) with sandalwood oil (Speak affirmation while doing so if you wish)
2. Light the top two left and right altar candles, then the incense in the middle, then the right lower objective candle and the lower left personal candle.
3. Purify the temple/Perform QC/LBRP/QC
4. SPEAK the following affirmation (You can also use this affirmation while dressing the candles with sandalwood oil):
"GUIDE ME TOWARDS THE OPPORTUNITY I AM SEEKING, SO THAT I MAY WORK WITH DIGNITY, AND ENJOY THE FRUITS OF MY LABOR."
5. Meditate on you working and receiving your paycheck.
6. SPEAK: The Lords Prayer
7. SPEAK: "GUIDE ME THIS DAY TI KEEP MY HEART CLEAN, MY HANDS PURE, AND MY MIND DIRECTED TOWARD THE GOLRY OF GOD. KEEP MY TONGUE QUIET OF LIES AND DECEIT, AND MANY BLESSINGS UPON ME SHALL SURELY FOLLOW."
8. SPEAK (TO BRING GOOD FORTUNE NOVENA/AFFIRMATION):
"I beseech Thee to protect and prosper thy servant on my daily journey. Bring unto me that which is mine, and bless me with the fruits of my labor. Grant an improvement of the conditions of my life. I ask no more then Thou will freely give, and in the asking, pledge Thee with faith and trust in all blessings. Amen, Selah."
9. Meditate on working and receiving pay.
10. SPEAK: (ENJOY ABUNDANT BLESSINGS)
"The thoughts of the diligent tend only to bountiful plenty".
Step 10.5: Perform QC/Invoking Earth LRP/QC and Middle Pillar Ritual.
11. Extinguish candles in reverse order or allow to burn out on their own in the case of tea lights. Snuff first lower left candle, then lower right candle, then incense, then upper right candle, the upper left candle.
12. Give license to depart.

Last edited: