• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] Ritual: Get A Job

Informative post.
Reaction score
Awards
Required:
Five candles, preferably Gold chimes or White tealights for beginners.
Incense, preferably Frankincense as we are appealing to Sol/Tiphareth.
Bible
Earnest need for a Job and willingness to do whatever for to get the job.
Salt, Elemental weapons on Altar.
Relax or Lemongrass oil for dressing candles

Altar Arrangement:
Top: Left Altar Candle, Center Novena Candle, Right Altar Candle.
Center: Center incense
Bottom: Left Personal Candle, Bible, Right Objective candle.
Elemental items surround these.

1. Sprinkle Salt around you and the Altar facing North, we are appealing to Earth/Saturn/Adonai Ha-Aretz, Sandalphon, Uriel, Ishim.

2. Light Incense. Purify and consecrate Temple with Saltwater and Incense Smoke:
Take up Wand, holding invoking end to banish. Perform LBRP. Announce "HEKAS HEKAS ESTE BABALOI!!!" in each quarter, shaking wand three per quarter.
Replace Wand on Altar. Take up Water Cup and a pinch of Salt in palm, sprinkle water in palm, face East and say: "So therefore first the Priest who governed the works of fire, shall sprinkle with the lustral waters of the loud resounding sea." Sprinkle saltwater thrice and speak this in each quarter.
Replace Cup on Altar, and Take up Incense. Wave incense smoke thrice and speak "When after all the phantoms have vanished, thous shall see that Holy and Formless Fire, which darts and flashes through the hidden depths of the universe, hear thou the voice of fire" in each quarter.

3. Take a drop of oil on your finger, and coat the candle clockwise, top to bottom, while concentrating on the following affirmation:
"Guide me towards the opportunity I am seeking, so that I may work with dignity, and enjoy the fruits of my labor."
Do this for at least thirty seconds, reciting the verse towo or three times dressing the candle with the oil. Do this for each candle.

4. Light candles in order: Left Altar Candle, Right Altar Candle, Objective Candle, Personal Candle (clockwise). Leave Novena unlit.

5. Perform the Sign of the Cross and the Lords Prayer, have Bible open to the psalm you have selected, perhaps Psalms 1:1.

6. Recite Novena, lighting the novena candle.
"Guide me this day to keep my heart clean, my hands pure, and my mind directed toward the glory of God.
Keep my tongue quiet of lies, and deceit, and many blessings upon me shall surely follow.
I beseech Thee to protect and prosper thy servant on my daily journey.
Bring unto me that which is mine, and bless me with the fruits of my labor.
Grant an improvement in the conditions of my life.
I ask no more than Thou will freely give, and in the asking, pledge Thee with faith and trust in all blessings. Selah, Amen."

7. Perform Invoking Earth Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, drawing the sign of Taurus in the center before stabbing it alight. Complete the circle and call the AA's.

8. Perform Middle Pillar Ritual.

9. Speak: "The thoughts of the diligent tend only to bountiful plenty. Amen, Selah. Let candles and incense burn out, purify temple in reverse and snuff lit candles counter clockwise. Note off events in journal through the week.
Post automatically merged:

This might help a few.

Last edited: